Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles own the Redskins @ Fed Ex Field

fuji869

Since 2000 the Redskins have gone 2-9 at home against the Eagles at Fed Ex Field the only wins were in 2005 and 2008.

2000 23-20 Eagles

2001 20-6 Eagles

2002 37-7 Eagles

2003 31-7 Eagles

2004 17-14 Eagles

2005 17-10 Redskins

2006 21-19 Eagles

2007 33-25 Eagles

2008 10-3 Redskins

2009 27-17 Eagles

2011 59-28 Eagles

In fact the Redskins have won 6 out of the last 11 in Philadelphia (2000, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008 & 2010).

it doesnt matter the past doesnt matter apparently we won a super bowl 20 years ago, that doesnt matter to me. What i believe is that we have the better team and we will win because we have the better team. SO philly this year can suck it because they have no chance in previous years id be nervous against philly this year though i am not. 11 men beats 9 boys and 2 men neday. just my 2 cents thats all.

2005, 2008, 2011. We're setting a pattern.

Of course, it helps that the Skins and Eagles traded front offices this past offseason

I like this. :)

it doesnt matter the past doesnt matter apparently we won a super bowl 20 years ago, that doesnt matter to me. What i believe is that we have the better team and we will win because we have the better team. SO philly this year can suck it because they have no chance in previous years id be nervous against philly this year though i am not. 11 men beats 9 boys and 2 men neday. just my 2 cents thats all.

Uh, dude? That's ALL that matters.

"We won the division a lot for ten years!"

Cool, man. How many Super Bowl trophies do you have?

" . . . the Phillies were pretty good this year!"

The Eagles should have a better record. They've been the better team. They've been contending for Superbowls for a decade while we've been struggling to be mediocre. Do the Zorn and Spurrier years (forty percent of your sample) really tell us much? It's pretty simple.

The Eagles should have a better record. They've been the better team. They've been contending for Superbowls for a decade while we've been struggling to be mediocre. Do the Zorn and Spurrier years (forty percent of your sample) really tell us much? It's pretty simple.

The better team wins.

Archived