Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sportsman Of The Week Award

vegasnva

So it looks like the sportsman of the week award goes to the owner of the Bears, TheRealBigRich. Congratulations for winning 97-3 over the Falcons.

And in second place is the owner of the Texans MrMurda for having to start over against the computer.

Congratulations to all and may you feel the rath of the Madden Gods!

So it looks like the douche of the week award goes to the owner of the Bears, TheRealBigRich. Congratulations for winning 97-3 over the Falcons.

And in second place is the owner of the Texans MrMurda for having to start over against the computer.

Congratulations to all

/

Hey lol we discussed this already in party chat. rich only threw the ball 11 times,10 turnovers and alot of runs breaking for scores.

So it looks like the douche of the week award goes to the owner of the Bears, TheRealBigRich. Congratulations for winning 97-3 over the Falcons.

Congratulations to all

I don't know how the Bears game went down but he only threw 11 times. Forte ran for over 300 yards and the Falcons threw 6 picks

how do i have a loss already? i am the Bucs (sorry dont know how this thing works first time doing this)

Because the owner of your week 1 opponent didnt follow rules and played against CPU. In his defense he might not have noticed the thread asking owners to wait to play against the CPU.

Because the owner of your week 1 opponent didnt follow rules and played against CPU. In his defense he might not have noticed the thread asking owners to wait to play against the CPU.

thanks for the reply -- it is tough keeping up with all these threads LOL

So it looks like the sportsman of the week award goes to the owner of the Bears, TheRealBigRich. Congratulations for winning 97-3 over the Falcons.

Congratulations to all and may you feel the rath of the Madden Gods!

LOL I was winning when I quit. I didn't think it mattered. I had to read my daughter a bed time story. She kept crying. Won't do it again.

Actually... I did follow rules... There was no owner of the Bucs when I played the game last night.. I asked in a thread if we were supposed to wait and I was told to play the game... Thanks though.

Actually... I did follow rules... There was no owner of the Bucs when I played the game last night.. I asked in a thread if we were supposed to wait and I was told to play the game... Thanks though.

Yeah bucs were not assigned to a owner or requested by one at that time. I had to let poeple start playing since we were getting under 24 hours to advance.

Archived