Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I was browsing at some eagles forum and look at the first thing i see

Daaskins

We haven't played well enough this year collectively to give anyone any reason to think anything other than that...yet.

What are you, nuts? lol :ols:

So everyone who has been watching the Redskins should "relax" and view the Skins as an "easy win"? Really? And so far collectively we've shown nothing that would make anyone think otherwise?

The last time they came to town we thought we'd win based on the beating we gave them IN philly. about 8 seconds into the game later..... 59 points? Are you kidding me? That team kicked the **** out of the Skins. If they can't play with passion on Sunday then they are no different than teams past. I hope they really do hold a grudge for that embarrassment. They literally **** all over the Skins IN fed ex field ON National television. Embarrassing.

eagle scum i hope unemployment in philly goes up 100% then i hope andy reid chokes on a cheesecake and i hope then LETHAL burgandy and gold arrows fall in philly and strike down the scum with pin point accuracy then a short school bus full of nuns crashes into the liberty bell EAGLE SCUM

Woah. Don't hold back, Dude. Tell us how you really feel.

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 11:39 PM ----------

Honestly, who gives a crap what they think? They shouldn't care what we think either. Let's face it...what we think has absolutely no bearing on what happens on the field.

And, of course the most homerific fanbase in the League thinks we are going to be an easy win (although I would think that right now, sitting at 1-4, possibly staring 1-5 in the face would make them a little more hesitant to make such rash judgements, but we ARE talking about Eagles fans). History has given them reason to believe it. However, the changes we've seen as Redskins fans with this team gives us reason to believe otherwise.

This'll be an interesting game. The Eagles are desperate, & although their fans are overlooking us, I highly doubt the team is overlooking anyone at this point. But still, I say, with enthusiasm...

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Woah. Don't hold back, Dude. Tell us how you really feel.

okay where did i leave off...okay then i hope that the banks in philly run out of money and the eagle scum cant get their paychecks and i hope they are forced to eat their dogs. then i hope that the dogs had eaten rats that had been infected with rat poison and then i hope the ppl eat the dogs that ate that rats that ate the rat poison and the eagle scum meet their makers then i hope that at the funeral the eagle scum drop all the caskets and the eagle scum bodies go all over the place and the eagle scum wives and parents cry and then i shall be like trolol

okay where did i leave off...okay then i hope that the banks in philly run out of money and the eagle scum cant get their paychecks and i hope they are forced to eat their dogs. then i hope that the dogs had eaten rats that had been infected with rat poison and then i hope the ppl eat the dogs that ate that rats that ate the rat poison and the eagle scum meet their makers then i hope that at the funeral the eagle scum drop all the caskets and the eagle scum bodies go all over the place and the eagle scum wives and parents cry and then i shall be like trolol

That's horrible!

...but I lol'd.

:ols:

You ain't right, Man.

Still, :eaglesuck

No offense meant to anyone here, but fans of sports teams getting aggressive and talking **** to each other (other than for fun) is no better than 14 year olds playing Call of Duty who act like they are in the Marines. Arguing is all good, when it gets to the point of e-bullying and intimidation, I think those involve need to be reminded that all of us will be sitting on our asses at home or in the stadium, and our impact on the game ranges from "nothing" to "a little bit of noise from 200 ft away"

No offense meant to anyone here, but fans of sports teams getting aggressive and talking **** to each other (other than for fun) is no better than 14 year olds playing Call of Duty who act like they are in the Marines. Arguing is all good, when it gets to the point of e-bullying and intimidation, I think those involve need to be reminded that all of us will be sitting on our asses at home or in the stadium, and our impact on the game ranges from "nothing" to "a little bit of noise from 200 ft away"

Wait! Those kids on my headset are NOT real Marines??? :ols:

I agree, btw.

Actually, I'm the guy making a lot of noise by slamming the Fedex painted gates into the steel beams (in the 400 sections) that's loud enough that my friends on the field heard it loud and clear via their on field passes during introductions. I'm pretty sure our noise is loud enough as a whole to effect the entire game. We are one, together.

Random? Not Lethal? I hope the sky rains red with arrows of Burgundy with feathers of Gold, so heavy that the barrage blocks out the sun.

little known fact - the sun does not shine in philthadelphia, might want to correct and say block out the neon lights from the bars.

Archived