Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I was browsing at some eagles forum and look at the first thing i see

Daaskins

You sure that's from an Iggles board? On igglephans.com, it's nothing but 40-year olds acting like teenagers -- "I'm cool because I can cuss while insulting your mother" profanity.

lol igglephans.com is the craziest forum I have ever seen.

We need to win division games. We haven't done a good job of that lately. We need to win home games; we haven't done that well lately. I can see why an Eagles fan might have that prospective. Here's hoping that our boys prove them wrong (and reverse the trend) starting Sunday at 1pm.

Unfortunately, there's no way the Eagles feel that way. This isn't the same regime they've been kicking around for years. You can't just *expect* a win against this team. Also, history is clearly out of the picture right now. How often do the Redskins have a winning record while the Eagles have a losing one? This isn't like every other year.

Oh my lord, 10 minutes there and I have no reason to doubt that the typical Eagles fan has a lower IQ than your average 13 year old. Half of the people replying to that thread didnt say anything regarding the game, and instead chose to use a "your mom" joke or proceeded to simply swear due to the lack of brain cells.

Oh my lord, 10 minutes there and I have no reason to doubt that the typical Eagles fan has a lower IQ than your average 13 year old. Half of the people replying to that thread didnt say anything regarding the game, and instead chose to use a "your mom" joke or proceeded to simply swear due to the lack of brain cells.

Say what you will about ES... at least there is a discernible intelligence level above that of a 12 year old here.

... Mostly ;)

Hope they all get hit by random Burgundy and Gold arrows falling from the sky. Not lethal but just enough to create severe pain.

Random? Not Lethal? I hope the sky rains red with arrows of Burgundy with feathers of Gold, so heavy that the barrage blocks out the sun.

Guys we only won one division game. I think this team should have beat dallas, but since they lost that game. I dont have alot of faith in them at all, but I hope I'm wrong though.

The redskins never show up when it really matter, but I hope Shannahan can usher in a new era of winning games they're suppose to win. .

Archived