Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Son of Gadsden

The Trade Block Thread

your picks that you traded for show up during the draft so you might wanna take notes of what you have..

it does show if you click on trades...then it shows all the deals you have made..but i dont think you can "Trade" the new picks you got till it updates...which i think may be 24 hours or so.

The trade section says that i just got Jay Ratliff but my roster on LM says i don't..but i am sure when i check on xbox and play my game it will have the correct roster.

Looking for either SS, O-Line help or WR.

bad news is fred jackson is too similar to blount - looking for a RB with speed! Miami have an owner? Bush or Thomas available?

I have Beanie Wells, Ronnie Brown, Ryan Grant, Chester Taylor, Alfonso Smith and Derrick Ward. Beanie Wells and Ronnie Brown are out 3 more weeks with the same injury ironically but if anyone is interested in any of my Rb let me know.

Jamaal Charles on the block.....taking offers........

someone take this guy before i have to face this lil fast ****er.

Jamaal Charles on the block.....taking offers........

also Glenn Dorsey.....RE 81 A potential 26yrs old

and Thomas Jones HB 83 ovr

Let me know what you want for Charles

bad news is fred jackson is too similar to blount - looking for a RB with speed! Miami have an owner? Bush or Thomas available?

Make an offer. I will listen.....

Damn it was nice seeing the Freeman trade announced on Tweeter. I felt important. Good job folks!

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 01:41 PM ----------

Trade pending:

Bucs Trade: Josh Freeman to Texans for: Matt Schaub, Steve Slaton and the Texans 2nd round pick

We play each other week 10. It would be f**ked up if Schaub or Slaton have a great game. I couldn't get them to do ***** for me.

Damn it was nice seeing the Freeman trade announced on Tweeter. I felt important. Good job folks!

---------- Post added October-27th-2011 at 01:41 PM ----------

We play each other week 10. It would be f**ked up if Schaub or Slaton have a great game. I couldn't get them to do ***** for me.

well freeman threw 5 INTs vs SF in the first half so his accuracy was getting to me!

Blount is on the block for a FAST RB or A high pick -- PM ME or offer me on here! or LM

Ware, Ratliff and Witten have all been traded.

Romo sits to pee still available...any takers?

someone shooting for the suck for luck??? LOL

well freeman threw 5 INTs vs SF in the first half so his accuracy was getting to me!

Blount is on the block for a FAST RB or A high pick -- PM ME or offer me on here! or LM

How high of a pick are you looking for Blount?

Rebuilding, my dude!

good LUCK ;)

How high of a pick are you looking for Blount?

depends what you have to offer in return - what team are you?

good LUCK ;)

depends what you have to offer in return - what team are you?

I'm the Jets. I've got basically the same back in Greene, but if the price was right, I'd make a move for Blount.

I'm the Jets. I've got basically the same back in Greene, but if the price was right, I'd make a move for Blount.

will check out your team and let you know if anything comes to mind - saw your messages on xbox - will pm you with an offer if i think of something - if you have any thoughts toss em out there