Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trade Block Thread

Son of Gadsden

I know player movement is forbidden until LM is up (found that out the hard way), but i figured it would be a good idea to have a trade listing players up for trade from each team? Just post your available players. Deals can always be done and not made official until LM.

1) Vince Young

2) Ronnie Brown

However, pretty much my only locked down player is Vick. The rest i might not be planning on getting rid of, but make an offer.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this thread will have me all over it...

Ravens.. ill post the guys who arent on the block.. let you come to me for deals

NON TRADEABLES (unless you offer some insane ****)

Joe Flacco (**** what you heard lmao)

Haloti Ngata

Ben Grubbs

Terrell Suggs

Ray Rice

Michael Oher

Marshal Yanda

Terrence Cody

Torrey Smith

thats basically it... lol..

EDIT - Eagles what do you want for DRC?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this thread will have me all over it...

Ravens.. ill post the guys who arent on the block.. let you come to me for deals

NON TRADEABLES (unless you offer some insane ****)

Joe Flacco (**** what you heard lmao)

Haloti Ngata

Ben Grubbs

Terrell Suggs

Ray Rice

Michael Oher

Marshal Yanda

Terrence Cody

Torrey Smith

thats basically it... lol..

I will offer a block of cheese for Ray Lewis

I know player movement is forbidden until LM is up (found that out the hard way), but i figured it would be a good idea to have a trade listing players up for trade from each team? Just post your available players. Deals can always be done and not made official until LM.

1) Vince Young

2) Ronnie Brown

Interested in Both..Im the Cards.

Kolb, Peterson, Fitz are the only 3 unthouchables..

However, pretty much my only locked down player is Vick. The rest i might not be planning on getting rid of, but make an offer.

lmao, everybody wants a piece of DRC. I know i'd need a decent corner and maybe some freakin run defense! (Thanks, RAMS.)

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 10:03 PM ----------

Interested in Both..Im the Cards.

Kolb, Peterson, Fitz are the only 3 unthouchables..

send me some trade offers on console. I won't accept them, because we're supposed to be waiting for LM, but that way at least ill have an idea of what you're offering. I'll take a look at the cards too.

BTW, i thought the eagles were the dream team....I havent paid close attention to their roster till now. This is a freakin mess.

lmao, everybody wants a piece of DRC. I know i'd need a decent corner and maybe some freakin run defense! (Thanks, RAMS.)

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 10:03 PM ----------

send me some trade offers on console. I won't accept them, because we're supposed to be waiting for LM, but that way at least ill have an idea of what you're offering. I'll take a look at the cards too.

BTW, i thought the eagles were the dream team....I havent paid close attention to their roster till now. This is a freakin mess.

Offer me something and we will go from that.

When was the update?? If it was today we wont get it because the league started yesterday. Online franchises will get patch updates but not roster updates.

I've done some checking through all the updates and these are the rosters from the first. Like Chris Johnson got lowered from a 96 to 94 through to updates and he's still a 96 on my team. The roster update that came out friday had Donnie Avery coming to me and he's a FA in the league.I looked at other teams too like Kerrigan started the year with a 74 but has got a boost in almost every update and now he's an 82. Even if for some reason we dodn't get the 6th update that came out friday it should still download all updates through the 5th and we haven't gotten any with the exception of the 1st that fixed everything from the lockout.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 06:17 AM ----------

i believe it was updated today because i had to download it to play a game online a few mins ago.

I checked your roster and its not right Ladarius Webb should be an 81 and he's only a 75 on your roster. There are others that are wrong on your roster but thats just one example

So I lost Percy for 11 weeks in my first game. I would like to trade for a WR, let me know if you have somone you are interested in trading.

I'm interested in Cedric Griffin. I'm also interested in doing a deal for Harvin if you're open to something like that.

Also was looking at Greenway but i doubt your interested in letting him go.

Let me know.

Im also adding Cullen Jenkins and the Eagles fight song to the block.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 07:00 AM ----------

Offer me something and we will go from that.

Im interested in Zbikowski and Jimmy Smith. But I'm going to kick that idea around to see if i can get some LB's from another team. That's what i'm really needing.

I'm interested in Cedric Griffin. I'm also interested in doing a deal for Harvin if you're open to something like that.

Also was looking at Greenway but i doubt your interested in letting him go.

Let me know.

Im also adding Cullen Jenkins and the Eagles fight song to the block.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 07:00 AM ----------

Im interested in Zbikowski and Jimmy Smith. But I'm going to kick that idea around to see if i can get some LB's from another team. That's what i'm really needing.

i sent you a PM about DRC

So I lost Percy for 11 weeks in my first game. I would like to trade for a WR, let me know if you have somone you are interested in trading.

Green Bay has a boatload of WR's. I would entertain offers for most of them. Don't realy have a slot threat like Harvin, but we should talk.....

You jerk.

Have you checked the league manager forum yet? Some news in there about your squad bro :)

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 06:06 PM ----------

I cant write in the League manager forum from my cell for some reason. Would someone mind linking this thread over on the trade board?

*Please post all new players you are interested in trading/looking for onthe league manager trade discussion board.Don't mind if trade talks spills over to here but I want a quick location owners can check rather than digging in this thread. Thanks

Archived