Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Csnbayarea.com: 49ers' Rogers isn't dropping the ball

dachozenone

I love players like Rogers who seem oblivous to the fact that there is a reason why they have the reputation they have and jokes are made at their expense.

If he turns it around and actually starts playing up to his draft position, then congratulations Carlos. You're finally beginning to earn some of the money you've stolen for the past 7 years.

I don't mind Carlos. He was always a good CB here. Yeah, he couldn't catch, but he was still a great cover guy, and that's not easy to find these days. As long as he uses those hands to take care of the Giants, I'm happy. Though naturally he'll end up with a big play against us as well...

I've been drumming Rogers drum all those years, I always thought he was a more complete corner than De'Angelo Hall. It's sad to me that his hands were made out to be such a big issue, but clearly with the fans, and ownership that was a major issue that resonated. It didn't help that he had such an attitude issue, but to me that seemed to be a direct result of him not "feeling the love".

Rogers is a solid solid guy, and the scapegoating and vitriol he caught on this board is clearly at odds with how was being rated as a corner, and the skill set he possesses.

Good luck to Rogers, we missed out of a good corner that may not make the splashy plays, but he can cover zone and man to man, and he's one of the better tackling corners in this league.

Archived