Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Suggestions for 3D TV

DeanCollins

Looking for a 40" or 42" 3D with wireless web browsing for netflicks and P2P skins games. Haven't looked much, did find this on ebay (Sony KDL-40EX729 40") for $1100 shipped. Does anyone have this set or one like it? Is 3D over rated? Thanks in advance

The 3D is overrated but the advantage is that you get a much better 2D picture.

I recommend this tv.

http://www.eastcoasttvs.com/Panasonic-Plasma-HDTV-p/tcp42st30.htm

I got a 55" Vizio 3D 1080P from Amazon for under 1,500 with free shipping and 24-month no-interest financing. It is a great TV and haven't even used the 3D yet. It is probably the sharpest picture I have ever seen. I think you should check out Amazon, they always have great deals.

I am intrested in the LG or Vizio. They both use a passive 3D technology (uses the same glasses you get at the movie theaters. Look up the difference between active and passive.

I bought the 47 Inch LG with the blue ray 3D package. The 2D is way better than a regular tv. The 3D is good. Its really hard to find anything in 3D worth it so far but it could get better in the future. I've actually tunred on the 3D on shows and games that aren't broadcast in 3D and it looks different. If you NEED 3D that bad I recommend LG for sure. Plus the glasses are cheap, and don't need batteries.

I am intrested in the LG or Vizio. They both use a passive 3D technology (uses the same glasses you get at the movie theaters. Look up the difference between active and passive.

Yea, i was going to say this TV also. I haven't seen it but not having to spend $100 on glasses is a big ++.

But honestly i think its a waste of money. Just give me a big HD TV and im good.

Archived