Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Diez mil penamientos- La parte tres ..... Or how GHH got to the landmark.

Gibbs Hog Heaven

Meh, you might be slow, but we like you anyway's jflow man.

*Look's at that .... uhmmm, gulps :) ..... :movefast:

Hail.

Thanks man, I picked the happy face because it fits. I'm slightly off kilter, maybe even psycho at times, but mostly lovable and harmless. :ols:

Anyway, here's to MANY more years :cheers:

Riendo mi culo blanco pastoso apagado.Capulla! :cheers: (And if I just said something I didn't intend, I was never here. :ols:).

Hail.

LOL :D

I didn't know what to say about "pastoso y apagado" hahahaha, but ... solo brindemos con cerveza por tus mil posts!!!!

BTW, awesome read.

Thanks guys. Your words truly are appreciated.

As I said at the start of the OP, I posted that to add to a kind of silly new tradition. I didn't put this up for some sort of ego boost. I'm pretty self-effacing and modest by nature. But it truly is a pleasure to read such kind words from ones Redskin peers.

Thank you.

Hail.

Congratulations on hitting the big 10,000 GHH. But more importantly, thank you! For helping to make this place what it is, a little bit every day, and for being a great poster, even if we don't always agree. I always eagerly read your posts, and sincerely enjoy your views on our team and the game. Your thoughts are always well-written and honestly presented, with that little GHH flair, and that's all you can ask for :)

Keep up the good work, and know that there ARE lots out there that believe your thoughts are worthwhile. I guess its okay to share our game with a Scouse. ;)

Really nicely written. I can imagine being that kid and being swept up... and in some respects I was though I had the fortune to live in the DC area, but it was the magic of 82-83 when I first really fell into football in the biggest of ways. I remember back then, my arts friends (I've always been a bit of a writer, theater nerd, and painter) couldn't understand why I liked such a barbarian sport and my football fans couldn't imagine how I could sit through a play or worse yet a musical. I laughed at both and esp. in those formative years from the 80's- 90 had the last laugh.

Between, the escapism, the strategy, and the comradery it has been a worthy obsession... though at times a painful one through a dark decade or two.

Hail, to a most worthy member of the club 10,000

Keep up the good work, and know that there ARE lots out there that believe your thoughts are worthwhile. I guess its okay to share our game with a Scouse. ;)

Or aye' Conn lar, dat's boss of yers to say kidda'. Cheers. Accepted by an American, and not just skitted as some beaut English divvy. Made up with dat. Tar lad. And add an "r" to the end of yers Scouse dere lid. ;)

(Or words to that effect. And that's the edited, dumbed down version so you'd half understand. :ols: As someone once sang " ..... We speak with an accent exceedingly rare ....." Just ask MartinC. ) .

Hail.

Archived