Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Troy Polamalu Freaks People Out

Dan T.

That's awesome. Props to Polamalu for actually being able to hold himself still.

Reminds me of the time I went to Universal Studios in LA and, after the Mummy ride, one of the Mummy statues turned out to be a real person and jumped out at me. I almost **** myself. :ols:

That's pretty cool. I love seeing stuff like this. I wouldn't exactly call it "feel good" but it's a very pleasant change from the "Player X calls out the league for a fine" nonsense or stuff like that.

The best ones are the subtle movement ones, where he just puts his arm on someone or Ozzy just looks over. The jumpy ones are funny, but the reactions are best from the subtle movements.

The best ones are the subtle movement ones, where he just puts his arm on someone or Ozzy just looks over. The jumpy ones are funny, but the reactions are best from the subtle movements.

Like the one where the guy is looking at polamalu's chest and Polamalu looks him in the eye and the guy's head slowly raises up to meet his gaze?

If you watched that closely, you'd see that the guy had every intention of punching the snowman because he knew it was going to jump....that's why he had his friends filming it. What a douche.

Makes total sense now... I'm thinking "what normal person's reaction would be to swing on a harmless snowman?" (Then I saw his ponytail.)

Dude even used his own daughter as bait-- AND knocked over another poor kid. Total D-bag, no one should root for him.

Archived