Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com John Clayton picks Redskins to win Divison

Chase M

The Giants winning the last two games is very big... I think try are going to start 6-1 now as they have possibly the easiest three game homestand in history starting this week (Seahawks, Bills, Dolphins) with a bye week mixed in. Their schedule after that is brutal, but they will most likely be setting the pace at the halfway mark...

Oops! I gues that was a little premature. But it just goes to show, strength of schedule means nothing. It's all about how a team plays on a given day. Good job Seattle!

I think he's holding his hand up too quick as I still expect the Eagles to win the division. I can see them now going on a run of 5 or 6 straight before they host NE. And then they have a nice run in.

The plus side of all that is getting to see the big green comedy show implode in the playoff's as always.

Hail.

Now there was a great pediction Friday night. :doh:

And IF we win next Sunday, there's no way in Hell the Iggles are winning the East.

Hail.

Clayton's not the only one picking the Skins. Deion Sanders was just on saying that he was going to eat his words from the beginning of the season and now thinks the Skins have the best chance to win the NFC East, being the most balanced team in the division

Clayton's not the only one picking the Skins. Deion Sanders was just on saying that he was going to eat his words from the beginning of the season and now thinks the Skins have the best chance to win the NFC East, being the most balanced team in the division

Yeah 2 weeks ago i believe, him and Michael Irvin were saying we were pretenders and the rest of the NFCE were contenders.

---------- Post added October-9th-2011 at 09:20 PM ----------

Stunned about the Giants game today; I think they just loss to one of the 3-4 worst teams in the league at home. That stuff comes back to haunt you...

Oh absolutely.and they play the Bills next week.we play the filthy Eagles and the cowboys play the Patriots. we can open up some distance in the NFCE next week.

Heard Dungy was jumping on the bandwagon as well. Just what we need...people in the media believing in us. We're doomed.

Dungy mentioned that he was drinking the burgandy, and gold Kool-Aid several times last night before the game and at half time.

And not just b/c SVP is a Skins fan. ;)

It's just good to see a talking head call the Skins. Means the safe choice is moving towards DC. Now when it hits the tipping point, don't be so impressed. And the week before the bye means it's the safe choice for at least another week. ;)

Hate to reply to myself, but since then Merril Hoge and Cris Carter have picked the Skins to win the NFC East. The Skins are suddenly the safe, go with the herd, choice.

Sorry, meant to add that too. Caught him on the NFL Channel saying it.

There's no skill in being a talking head, only in being the first to say it. Hello, Lombardi. I'll give Clayton some cred, but the rest are lemmings.

The only game we have won convincingly was the Giants game. We could be 1 - 3 now very easily.

We could just as "easily" be 4-0 right now. The Cowboys could be 0-4 just as "easily" as they could be 4-0. The "easily" argument is pretty much worthless because of this. We should stop relying on it as if it says anything important about a team.

Hate to reply to myself, but since then Merril Hoge and Cris Carter have picked the Skins to win the NFC East. The Skins are suddenly the safe, go with the herd, choice.

I saw ESPN on Wednesday and even Herm Edwards was picking the Skins to win the East, much to the other sportscaster's amusement.

Archived