Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do I root for or against the Eagles this week?

die.hard.skins.fan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The Eagles are just finding ways to lose the game. Bizarre turnovers on offense and terrible fundamental football on defense.

Everyone's talking about the poor job their D-Coordinator is doing - does not matter what the calls or scheme is if your players can't (or wont) tackle and your front 7 can't hold their ground and gaps against the run.

They are a very dangerous team on offense with all the big play weapons and Vick at QB though. I'm not taking them lightly for next week, our defense will have it's hands full.

Root against the Eagles, and it's not even close. That team is on the verge of a major meltdown. Reid is on the hot seat. Castillo has no idea what he's doing.

The way they lost today, Reid and Castillo both should be on the hot seat. 4th down and everyone knew it was going to be a hard count. Eagles D jumps offside and they lose. Dumb ****ers.....I love it!!!!!

The way they lost today, Reid and Castillo both should be on the hot seat. 4th down and everyone knew it was going to be a hard count. Eagles D jumps offside and they lose. Dumb ****ers.....I love it!!!!!

Players have to be accountable as well. Maybe it's poor coaching for not creating the correct culture or focus but I would be disappointed in a High School player who jumped offsides in that situation. It's not Castilo falling off tackles or taking bad angles either.

I couldn't believe that!!!! No joke.

Archived