Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3-1 x 4 = 12-4

andyburd

Unless our defense gets good enough to score a TD a game we wont be anywhere near 12 wins..

Our offense has proven that without our defense scoring TDs we are 1 point better than the Cardinals at home... 2 points weaker than dallas away, and 7 points better than the Rams away.. Not exactly 12-4 caliber numbers

Right now we're looking at 10-6 at best

Rookie QBs are Redskins kryptonite, so you can mark down a loss to Carolina right now.

I assume Ponder will be starting for the Vikings in week 16 so that's another L.

I'm hoping the 49ers will stick with Alex Smith, cause we'll make Colin Kaepernick look like Joe Montana.

With RG at QB (or Beck) there is no 12-4.

With the defense they have been running and better play calling by Kyle Shannahan, they could get 7 wins. Maybe.

I think they can finish with 9 or 10 wins and squeak in with a wildcard... but be bounced in round 1 b/c of poor QB play.

The fans look to 2012 and a new QB... and then likely another 2 years of tutoring a young QB... so maybe the Skins can contend in 2013 or 2014.

Health Health Health. Going into the bye 3-1 and for the most part healthy is so huge. You have to guess we will get AA back and Laron can get healthy. I'm all for bringing Buchanon back, but who would we drop? I would say send Stallworth packing to keep Buchanon. I think he might help spark some more turnovers in the defensive backfield. We need to come out with the same formula. Torrain, Helu, Hightower. PA pass to Moss in the corner. TE seams to Davis. AA deep.

Health Health Health. Going into the bye 3-1 and for the most part healthy is so huge. You have to guess we will get AA back and Laron can get healthy. I'm all for bringing Buchanon back, but who would we drop? I would say send Stallworth packing to keep Buchanon. I think he might help spark some more turnovers in the defensive backfield. We need to come out with the same formula. Torrain, Helu, Hightower. PA pass to Moss in the corner. TE seams to Davis. AA deep.

Brandyn Thompson would probably go to the practice squad before we mess around with our WR corps.

Archived