Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

stil early in season but chances of picking up Vjax from San diego in off-season

skinsfan1975

Hey guys..good win on sunday though passing game needs improvement. everyone says we need a big time offensive player so my question, though season is early and we still have alot to play for, do you guys think we will be able to pick up Vjax from San Diego. he will be free agent this off-season and is one of top WR in the league...HTTR...

Hey guys..good win on sunday though passing game needs improvement. everyone says we need a big time offensive player so my question, though season is early and we still have alot to play for, do you guys think we will be able to pick up Vjax from San Diego. he will be free agent this off-season and is one of top WR in the league...HTTR...
Welcome to Extremeskins! I hope folks will cut you some slack for this post since you are new. I would say acquiring him has been discussed in numerous threads. You can search threads by either using google to search the Extremeskins Forums or up in the upper right-hand corner is a search function. This allows you to search for posts that have been discussed previously, and allows you to add to the discussion. Here at ES they prefer to keep the discussion threads of the same topic to a minimum so it does not clutter up the board. I hope that helps you.

As far as the topic, I don't really see us making a move for him. We decent receivers that can actually hold on to the ball, we can move down the field just fine.

:ols:

Welcome to Extremeskins! I hope folks will cut you some slack for this post since you are new. I would say acquiring him has been discussed in numerous threads. You can search threads by either using google to search the Extremeskins Forums or up in the upper right-hand corner is a search function. This allows you to search for posts that have been discussed previously, and allows you to add to the discussion. Here at ES they prefer to keep the discussion threads of the same topic to a minimum so it does not clutter up the board. I hope that helps you.

As far as the topic, I don't really see us making a move for him. We decent receivers that can actually hold on to the ball, we can move down the field just fine.

Wow, I'm impressed BCS!!! Must be in a good mood today...:ols:

Archived