Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo

CBS: Dog Swallows Flag Pole


Recommended Posts


BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) - It's not unusual for dogs to chew on shoes, rubber balls and just about anything they can find, but in south Alabama, a dog swallowed something that almost killed him. Thankfully, a creative veterinarian saved his life.

12-week-old Blue, decided to make a snack out of the end of a flagpole. It got stuck in his mouth and his gag reflex forced the pit bull to swallow it.

Blue's owners took him to the vet, who used a pair of bolt cutters to cut part of the pole off, then surgically remove the rest. Blue's doing okay now and so are his owners.


Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...