Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com Locker Room video 10/2 (Sam Huff REALLY losing it)

The Cowboy Bamma Rocker

Naw bro, Sam is definitely losing it. Everyone's right they really need to replace him. Its embarrassing now!

Actually, I find it one of the most entertaining broadcasts out there.

It's much better than Gruden and Jaworski.

I've always thought that Huff in the last few years is like your grandfather when he starts to lose his mind. It may be sad at times, but you still enjoy talking to him because you never know what crazy thing is going to come out of his mouth.

Actually' date=' I find it one of the most entertaining broadcasts out there.

It's much better than Gruden and Jaworski.

I've always thought that Huff in the last few years is like your grandfather when he starts to lose his mind. It may be sad at times, but you still enjoy talking to him because you never know what crazy thing is going to come out of his mouth.[/quote']

Yeah it's kind of like your grandfather... but it's different when he has no idea who people are and how new players got here and stuff like that.

I agree with what everyone's saying. It's now no longer amusing. It's painful to see what he's becoming right before our eyes (or ears). I feel embarrassed for him. Whoever makes these decisions needs to have some stones and make the tough decision with Sam. This can't continue.

I think everyone is being a little to tight about Sam. I listened to the radio on the ride home' date=' and really enjoyed it. Sam's going completely bonkers, Sonny is like his stable, and intelligent wife, and Larry's like the obvious-stating son (yes, I know that's his job, it's not a knock on him.)

It's almost like a sitcom with my football.[/quote']

Same here... what can I say...

original.

"and we LIKED IT!!!"

Archived