Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone (in the general McLean, Va/Tysons Corner area) want a free gift for their wife/girlfriend?

Forehead

Hey all, figured I'd post this here and potentially do a little giving back. Here's the deal...I ran a 5K race this weekend in McLean, Va, and this being McLean, they had some really nice prizes in a raffle afterwards. One of them was a seven day Wyndham resorts all expenses vacation, round of golf for four at a country club, that sort of thing. Five prizes in all, and my name got drawn for one of them.

Unfortunately, I did not win the vacation...or the golf. I won a mystery bag which contained a pair of speakers/docking station for an MP3 player, which I will keep. The other half of my mystery bag I will not use.

It is six free months of jazzercise classes at the McLean Jazzercise center in the McLean/Tyson's corner area. This is not something I'm particularly interested in, though I assume the ratios would be heavily in my favor. Either way, I'm not willing to drive up there from Woodbridge.

So anyway, if there's someone on this board who lives in McLean/Tysons and wants six free months of jazzercise, or has a wife/girlfriend etc who wants to try it out, let me know and it's yours. The only caveats are that you have to start by February 15, 2012, and you have to be a new student, they won't let someone who's already been there use this.

My own personal wish would be that you (they) actually plan to use it, I don't want to give it to someone who's going to forget about it.

Thanks, and shoot me a PM or post here if you're interested.

Archived