Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's my fault our Redskins lost to the Cowboys.

MontanaSkins

I bought a new Redskins tshirt and the burgundy and gold Kevin Durant nikes before the season. I only wear them on gameday. Started 2-0 and I knew it was my new gear that did it. Much to my dismay I was put on a night crew and missed the Monday night game and had to wear my work clothes, so of course the Skins came up a little short.

Brought back the gear today and they got back in the win column although it was ugly. Shouldn't have to work during any more Skin games this year so here comes 15-1!

I bought a new Redskins tshirt and the burgundy and gold Kevin Durant nikes before the season. I only wear them on gameday. Started 2-0 and I knew it was my new gear that did it. Much to my dismay I was put on a night crew and missed the Monday night game and had to wear my work clothes, so of course the Skins came up a little short.

Brought back the gear today and they got back in the win column although it was ugly. Shouldn't have to work during any more Skin games this year so here comes 15-1!

I accept your apology on behalf of the team, the awesome fanbase, and Mr. Snyder. You should be ashamed of yourself <sarcasm>. Love the screen name btw; I myself am 2nd generation Montanan and darn proud of it. Family hails from Kalispell, now everywhere from Thompson Falls to Scobey and all points between. Love to see the Big Sky repping the B & G.

You b@5tard!

Way to man up though.

:pfft:

:helmet: The Rook

Archived