Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD Week 4: Welcomes the restless, the sober, the drunken, and the die hard fans!!!

zskins

Will stay up late as much as I can since i have to get up at 6am....

We need this win!!! Need to go to the bye week on a positive note and it is always better to be 3-1 then 2-2.... But we always manage to lose to the Rams... even last year we did too. :(

This week has a different feel to it than previous weeks and I can't put my finger on why. Hopefully its because we're going to see the first real ass whooping being handed out by the skins. Regardless, I'm ready for tomorrow, which obviously means I can't sleep haha

---------- Post added October-1st-2011 at 11:28 PM ----------

life in Philly sucks on Sundays...

I have to listen to the game through NFL audio pass and all you see is Vick jerseys smh

and i have work tomorrow at 3

KILL ME NOW! :soapbox:

I watch the games at Fox and Hound at 15th and Spruce. They play all the games.

Man, I am just hoping hard we get that win...it's one we should have and need...and in the past we often dropped those kind of games, so this is another oportunity to be a different team...and aside form all the agony of just beog a fan if we don't nail 'em...this place will probably be a hell-hole..so a win it must an shall be!!

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

I hope we win, unfortunately, after the many years of heart ache and disappointment I think we lose. I know we seemed like a new team for the first two games, but the Monday night game ruined any hopes I had for the season. I think we're on track for an 8-8 9-7 season.

Did you really think we'd better than 9-7? Really?

For a second there yeah I did, I'll admit it. However it should have read 'I think we're on track for an at best 8-8 9-7 season.' I hate hoping for mediocrity.

Heck, being a Mets fan gives me several months to get into this mode so once the NFL season starts it's a smooth transition.

That being said, I'd like to think Washington can get by the Rams. After watching STL play the Giants I can't imagine the Skins screwing up enough to lose to this team.

Hey insomniacs.

This week, Australia entered our daylight savings period. So isntead of waking up at 3am for the game, I get to wake up at 4am! This is great news for me and my sleep habits.

Also, tomorrow is a public holiday! I can go back to bed after the Skins smash St Louis! Woot!

Archived