Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: Vikings' McNabb Won't Alter Motion, Footwork

Boss_Hogg

:ols: Sounds Familiar

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7035565/donovan-mcnabb-minnesota-vikings-defends-motion-footwork

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Donovan McNabb has only one turnover in three games for the Minnesota Vikings. His predecessor, Brett Favre, had seven by this point last season. But McNabb has been struggling with his accuracy. Several throws have been uncatchable, either one-hoppers that landed well short of receivers or air balls that sailed over the heads of his targets.

Vikings coach Leslie Frazier mentioned this week that the team is examining McNabb's mechanics during practice to determine how to improve his accuracy.

McNabb says he doesn't believe a change in his motion or footwork is necessary. He says his self-evaluation is broader than that, but he's always striving for improvement.

Wait, I thought it was all Mike Shanahan's fault? Wasn't it his racist offense that drove #5 out of town?

to the dismay of the NFL media, we'll be battling Ponder in that late season match up.. not McNabb.

Poor Ponder. McNabb is going to use Ponder to prop up McNabb's "victim" image and how great a black QB McNabb he was for the rest of his life. I can see it now. He'll say it's a white conspiracy to not let him get back at the white people who embarassed him in Washington. Leslie Frazier was bribed by the Shanahans.

vindication-quotes.jpg

It was all good just 2 months ago :ols: :ols: :ols:

Our whole offensive staff is trying to put him in position to have success,said Musgrave, who came to the Vikings from the Falcons, where he coached Matt Ryan. We are customizing and tailoring the Vikings system to fit his strengths. Musgrave goes so far as to call it Donovan's system. Musgrave has solicited McNabb's opinion and says he is open-minded about taking the offense where McNabb wants it to go, which is music to the ears of McNabb, who talked of becoming robotic last year. He says the Vikings offensive approach is one of the reasons he wanted to be traded to Minnesota. I looked at it as a good fit because you have a head coach [Les Frazier] who knows you, he knows your regimen, he knows how you spend extra time trying to be better at what you do,McNabb told me. Bill Musgrave has played the position. He knows the best way of approaching the game and making the offense comfortable is what's best suited for the players, what they feel comfortable with, what they can get done.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/vikings_tailoring_offense_to_fit_qb_donovan_mcnabbs_strengths/5995921

same **** different coach. I am amazed how Reid got him to play that well

If a QB stinks under reid he should leave the league...no matter who he plugs in he finds a way to make them look good

---------- Post added September-29th-2011 at 06:51 PM ----------

:ols: Sounds Familiar

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7035565/donovan-mcnabb-minnesota-vikings-defends-motion-footwork

Wait, I thought it was all Mike Shanahan's fault? Wasn't it his racist offense that drove #5 out of town?

I admit to not liking the way the Mcnab situation was handled (see Belichick) but the Shanahan is racist talk was the craziest thing in the whole discussion...the man gives a #2 to get the guy but it was all to hold a black man down and tank the season (and yes I am black)

http://thevikingage.com/2011/09/28/frazier-and-mcnabb-have-different-explanations-for-quarterbacks-struggles

A schism appears to be forming between Leslie Frazier and Donovan McNabb. Too over-dramatic? Okay then, let’s just say there appears to be a bit of disagreement between coach and QB when it come to the nature of McNabb’s struggles.

Frazier reiterated on Wednesday his Monday statement that the Vikings have found something mechanically wrong with McNabb’s throws and mean to work on those issues in practice. But McNabb on Wednesday flatly denied there is anything mechanically amiss, putting the blame instead on rushed throws caused by lack of pass protection.

So in one fell swoop McNabb contradicted his coach and threw his offensive line under the bus

:rotflmao: Mr. Oh So Classy McNabb is throwing teammates under the bus?

I swear you can not make this stuff up. Once again we are seeing that Shanny does indeed know what he's doing, too bad the national or local media will not acknowledge it as well.

Would if Donovan were as good at running the offense as he is at creating controversies.

To be fair, though McNabb did deny having mechanical issues, he did admit the importance of looking critically at his own performance. But mostly he wants us to look critically at the offensive line’s performance and realize that those guys really suck and that’s why he can’t complete a pass for more than 10 yards.

Thanks Donovan. That cleared it up.

I swear you can not make this stuff up. Once again we are seeing that Shanny does indeed know what he's doing, too bad the national or local media will not acknowledge it as well.

Come on, man. McNabb is all class. He hits those worms with serious class.

And when he passive aggressively throws people under the bus, it ain't no ordinary bus. It's a CLASSY bus. I mean that's some serious class.

I know this because his "agent" told me. So back off.

Come on, man. McNabb is all class. He hits those worms with serious class.

And when he passive aggressively throws people under the bus, it ain't no ordinary bus. It's a CLASSY bus. I mean that's some serious class.

I know this because his "agent" told me. So back off.

:ols: If this little drama continues will we see Fletcher N. Smith give a repeat performance of this classic

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5952087

F.Y.I - I am a girl:)

http://thevikingage.com/2011/09/28/frazier-and-mcnabb-have-different-explanations-for-quarterbacks-struggles

At least some Philly also know of the "true" McNabb. The selfish, lazy, and conceited ***** that he is. The one who even had to gall to use the phrase "black on black crime". The guy is acting he's the black Peyton Manning, when he's just riding off Fat Andy's ability to make any QB look good in Philly.

What a great pull, 89, and what a dolt McNuts has increasingly become.

Yeah, I remember reading that crap a couple months ago and watching his interview right before the season on NFL Network. He said so many things to imply how he was wronged here and how everything was better with the Vikes. In reality, all he comes off as is selfish, basically stating that the only way he'll be pleased is if he's in complete control of the offense.

Now look.

Archived