Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

our defense when orakpo was having cramps and was off the field

RickyTanSkinsFan

You're not alone. I recall a play where Rob Jackson seemed to miss a play. Landry took on the lead blocker of a run, and as the runner bounced outside to what I would have assumed was Jackson's assignment, he went and hit the lead blocker too...allowing the runner to spring a long run. It makes sense. Attack where injured players are missing. Jackson has speed, and makes plays, but that one play seemed to stand out IMO.

You're not alone. I recall a play where Rob Jackson seemed to miss a play. Landry took on the lead blocker of a run, and as the runner bounced outside to what I would have assumed was Jackson's assignment, he went and hit the lead blocker too...allowing the runner to spring a long run. It makes sense. Attack where injured players are missing. Jackson has speed, and makes plays, but that one play seemed to stand out IMO.

that was a terrible play by Jackson..watching the replay I could hear my college coach calmly saying "Ok, so what are you thinking here." because he just looked lost

Jackson also had a sack and a fumble during that time frame.

***just looked at the box score..I guess that wasn't him. Who did make that sack and fumble in the 4th?**

man im tellin you someone missed adding that sack to the stats bc it was 100% jackson and it was most definately a sack. I was thinking the same thing

All of which just highlights the massive job still to do across the board in the rebuild.

We've attacked a lot of positions, and are working in a very healthy, quality looking young roster in a lot of areas. But there's still vets to replace, and quality starters and depth still to find in the coming few years before we can really start to think about competing again.

All in stages folks.

Hail.

OFF TOPIC a little

I was listening to the John Thompson show the other day and someone on the show tried to make the point that Kerrigan has a sack against an NFC east team and Orakpo doesnt...1st I didnt know that Rak didnt have a sack against an NFC east team..however, Rak does have a bunch of holding calls in the NFC east on passing plays (remember dallas last year)...dont know why the guy was trying to make it a Kerrigan vs Rak thing but it just crossed my mind that I hope other Skins fans realize how much of a playmaker he is even if it doesnt show up in the stats

Wasn't Rob Jackson the one who sack Romo sits to pee but it got called back because of the penalty

on a side note, where is the love for kevin barnes? he has two INTs through 3 games. im pretty sure no one saw that one coming

No lol I have an interception fetish trust me

Kevin Barnes -1 Fletcher - 1 Kerrigan - 1

Interceptions on the year. The announcer said "thats his second" either refering to Romos second of the year or Kevin Barnes second of his career (the first being in Jacksonville in OT to win the game)

but barnes has looked VERY impressive. Wilson also has been VERY solid

Archived