Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DR: Desperate cross-dressing dad nearly dies trying to chop off his own penis with a Stanley knife

China

Desperate cross-dressing dad nearly dies trying to chop off his own penis with a Stanley knife

A cross-dressing dad nearly died after trying to chop off his penis in a DIY sex change op.

Kirsty Cass got drunk and took a Stanley knife to his manhood after life as a male became unbearable.

Doctors managed to save his life by reattaching his penis and now he is living as a woman and preparing for gender reassignment surgery.

Council worker Kirsty, who used to be called Andy, said: "I realise now how dangerous it was to try to give myself a DIY sex change - I could have easily bled to death - but it seemed like the obvious solution at the time.

"I had a few beers, looked down and thought 'that shouldn't be there' so I got a Stanley knife out of my toolbox and just started hacking away.

"The pain was unbelievable. It took a couple of minutes of cutting before I realised the danger then I grabbed a hankie to stem the bleeding and dialled 999."

Click on the link for the full article

Is this story supposed to be inspirational or one of those "oh how sad" things that tug at the heart strings? This story reads to me like self mutilation by a mentally unstable person. He chopped at his penis for "couple of minutes" with a utility knife? sure...

Is this story supposed to be inspirational or one of those "oh how sad" things that tug at the heart strings? This story reads to me like self mutilation by a mentally unstable person. He chopped at his penis for "couple of minutes" with a utility knife? sure...

This guy sure sounds like he needs some mental evaluation. (and not for being a cross dresser, figured I had better nip that in the bud before Im misunderstood!)

"I had a few beers, looked down and thought 'that shouldn't be there' so I got a Stanley knife out of my toolbox and just started hacking away.

This probably belongs in the Darwin Award Winners thread; nevertheless, this has to be one of the most shocking quotes I have read on this board.

Archived