Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Authentic Sam Huff Throwback. Size 52

LarryMitchell

I am selling an Authentic Sam Huff jersey I won in a bar raffle the other night for the MNF game. It's a size too small for me, so I would like to sell it, or even hear offers for a trade of some sorts. I'm not trying to sell it for any unreasonable price, so shoot me an offer in a message and we can make a deal.

Take care,

Wasn't the M&S Huff long sleeve?? And I don't think it had an NFL emblem on the kneck.

Well I was going to rip you a new one about your fake claim, but after doing a google search on Mitchell and Ness jersey's, I see that you are right. I've never owned anything Mitchell & Ness, so I had no idea. That sux the bar would raffle off a fake jersey.

Well I was going to rip you a new one about your fake claim, but after doing a google search on Mitchell and Ness jersey's, I see that you are right. I've never owned anything Mitchell & Ness, so I had no idea. That sux the bar would raffle off a fake jersey.

That does suck a bar would do that, but on the bright side you didn't pay full price for it. That would have really sucked.

Yea, but I'm still stuck with a jersey that doesn't fit me lol.

Someone here might still buy it, it's a decent looking jersey, just not an M&S. Lots of people wear the knock offs and love them for the price. Just as long as they know what there getting it's all good.

Someone here might still buy it, it's a decent looking jersey, just not an M&S. Lots of people wear the knock offs and love them for the price. Just as long as they know what there getting it's all good.

That's good then. I was only going to ask for enough money to buy a jersey I wanted anyways, so I guess that will work out. I'll even trade someone a bigger size fake so I can wear it!

Archived