Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cone or Klan? Costume freezes business at ice cream shop

frostyj

I get what H_H is saying though, this is nonsense and anyone with half a brain knows it....the guy in the video being interview in the car obviously has less than half a brain....and for every one of these stupid false racism accusations, real racism is being ignored.

Of course that is true, but it is no different than the Proctor & Gamble thing. It's just stupidity, and it has nothing to do with right and left. There are just as many examples on both sides, because both sides have lots of stupid, easily offended people.

that's weird. Tonic is an entity of its own. Maybe it hails to the day when Coke was professing its medicinal benefits (from the cocaine it was made with back in the day)

it is kinda weird, i was born in eastern ma and it was normal. i moved to western ma at 7 and now when i hear one of my relatives ask for a tonic i wanna get up and give them a seltzer water.

Thanks for being the guy to point that out. I would have guess HH, but sorry to offend sir. :ols:

Nah, I'm not nearly as blatant with my racism. I joined the Tea Party under the guise of smaller government and lower taxes, but we all know what that's about.

And I support Herman Cain, so Predicto can't say **** to me. :silly:

Nah, I'm not nearly as blatant with my racism. I joined the Tea Party under the guise of smaller government and lower taxes, but we all know what that's about.

And I support Herman Cain, so Predicto can't say **** to me. :silly:

What? I was talking about how you're such a spelling and grammar nazi, that's all. I miss something?

Of course that is true, but it is no different than the Proctor & Gamble thing. It's just stupidity, and it has nothing to do with right and left. There are just as many examples on both sides, because both sides have lots of stupid, easily offended people.

Agreed, it is not a Left or Right thing at all, and you're exactly right there are many stupid, and easily offended people.

kkCwFkOZoOY

He's clearly a member of the Ku Klux Kustard.

:ols:

2. Since when do KKK members wear jimmies on their hoods? .

The gay KKK?

The guy was obviously a vanilla supremacist.

:ols:

It's Ku Klux Klan, NOT Klu Klux Klan. No wonder print is a dying medium when writers and their editors can't catch such basic errors.

Agree. Print media, get a klu.

Archived