Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rams are giving up 5.4 yards per carry--31st in league

DieHard86

If Kyle commits to the run and the o-line and hightower give us 4 yards per carry, we will win. If he continues to throw 15 times for every 2 carries, we will lose.

Or, more reasonably, if we execute a game plan similar to the ones we ran vs. New York and Arizona, mixing the run and the pass, we'll probably be successful on offense.

So play our third best RB at the expense of arguably our best?

I don't think it's that simple.

Both Hightower and Helu are both stretch-run, one-cut RBs. Torrain offers a between the tackles, downhill runner that is more physical and can keep the opposing defense on it's heels.

I just think Torrain offers some variety - that's all.

The opposite end of the proverbial spectrum is....... Skins give up 5 yards per carry & Jackson is the best back the Skins have faced all year. It could get ugly.

At this point I would hardly call Jackson the best back we have faced...One could easily argue he is the least best back we have faced thus far...Bradshaw and Felix are both way more dangerous than Jackson, and Beanie Wells will probably end up having a better year than the again/hurting Jackson this year.

I don't think it's that simple.

Both Hightower and Helu are both stretch-run, one-cut RBs. Torrain offers a between the tackles, downhill runner that is more physical and can keep the opposing defense on it's heels.

I just think Torrain offers some variety - that's all.

He would offer variety, but if you notice, a lot of Helu's runs seem to be quicker developing and off-tackle.

At this point I would hardly call Jackson the best back we have faced...One could easily argue he is the least best back we have faced thus far...Bradshaw and Felix are both way more dangerous than Jackson, and Beanie Wells will probably end up having a better year than the again/hurting Jackson this year.

Is that a joke ? I hope so because factual history doesn't back your claim.

This is the exact stat that they will be banking on us going after.

A high school trap, just as Dallas pulled with Romo sits to pee being so banged up he can barely stand; hogwash.

If Kyle keeps trying to force the run, and they are waiting for it, it puts us in the 3rd & long situations, exactly where they want us to be with Rex not exactly on fire as a qb yet.

Attack em through the air first, loosen up the d-line, keep them guessing, and we'll be fine; try to go into the game thinking we're gonna run for 300+ yds and we will be in for a very long night...

This is the exact stat that they will be banking on us going after.

A high school trap, just as Dallas pulled with Romo sits to pee being so banged up he can barely stand; hogwash.

If Kyle keeps trying to force the run, and they are waiting for it, it puts us in the 3rd & long situations, exactly where they want us to be with Rex not exactly on fire as a qb yet.

Attack em through the air first, loosen up the d-line, keep them guessing, and we'll be fine; try to go into the game thinking we're gonna run for 300+ yds and we will be in for a very long night...

Good teams don't worry about this. Good teams say, you guys are terrible against the run, so we're gonna do that, and beat you. Sorry that you're so bad, good luck next week.

A game on the turf should be great for our run game. Helu should have a field day with his carries. If he doesn't then what the hell are we doing? If you can't have a big day running on turf against the worst run defense in the NFL then something needs to change. This is a game where we should enforce our will. We should be running it down their throats. Focus on those freaking cutback lanes for the love of Pete.

Archived