Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please Delete

MOSSthaBOSS

Posting things out in the open like that comes off extremely immature. Landry should know better considering the fact that he's a pro athlete but still WTF?!?!

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 10:23 PM ----------

Can he get in trouble w/ the league over the smoking weed part? :doh: :doh: :doh:

Or only if he tested positive?

What was said involving Landry smoking weed would equal "hearsay" in my opinion and without a failed drug test or actual proof then they can't touch LaRon.

Sounds to me she felt guilty in the morning for flying out to LaRon and giving it up to a famous athlete for no real reason. You can kinda get she figured she was played with all those needless insults, sounds just like gossip and stuff.

Either way, I think we can all agree LaRon won this battle.

Anyway, I don't think this is really important, LaRon can do whatever he likes as long as he brings it Sunday.

I think there's a chance that might not even be him. The picture of him in the IM are pictures that you can find on google. If I was texting a celibrity that I knew, I'd probably take a picture of them with my phone instead of getting one off the internet. Still a chance it's him, though. Just my :2cents:

Archived