Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

bleacherreport.com :AUDIO: DeAngelo Hall Irate After Loss In Dallas

flexxskins

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bbkNv

DeAngelo Hall was clearly frustrated following the 18-16 loss to Dallas on Monday Night Football and expressed his disappointment in the team’s play-calling and the referees.

Hall was defending Cowboy’s wide receiver Dez Bryant on a 3rd and 21 and defensive coordinator Jim Haslett dialed up a house blitz leaving the cornerbacks in single coverage.

“Sooner or later, somebody’s going [expletive] to figure it out,” Hall said, referring to the team’s familiar blitz look. “You don’t have to be a [expletive] rocket scientist to figure it out,” he added.

The Skins pro bowl corner was also flagged for a 15 yard facemask on the play which led to the Cowboy’s sixth field goal.

“It was a terrible call, I told the ref he was gonna [expletive] lose his job. I told the ref after that call, that might have been his worst call of the game. He’s going to get demerit points for that call. Because that wasn’t no facemask,” Hall said during his post game rant.

As for any criticism about the incident, Hall, well, brushed it off, one could say. “They can say whatever the [expletive] they want to say, I could care less.”

Listen to the full DeAngelo Hall locker room tirade below:

Click the link to hear the audio at the bottom of the article

well at least he didn't call his coordinator a "genius."

here's the deal:

you talk as much trash as d hall does, you make the pro bowl, you're a pro bowl MVP, and you act like you're an elite corner saying that you want to shadow #1 receivers when something like the Andre Johnson play from last year happens.

then you proceed to go out every week and give up a ridiculous play.

just like rex, have bad dhall and good dhall. good dhall is a zone corner who can bait qbs and has good closing speed.

bad dhall guesses wrong when he's lined up in man coverage and get's torched.

Archived