Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The offense is to blame..

RichmondRedskin88

From when it was 16-9, our play calling was

16 passes (includes two sacks)

2 runs

We possessed the ball for drives of 0:34, 1:37, 3:14, and 1:19. That's a total of 6:44 for the last 19:00 of the game.

I know, that's totally not on our offensive play calling or anything.

Did Jason Garrett take over playcalling for the Redskins???

I was wondering when this kind of stupidity would show up again. Thats just ridiculous with the lead.

Are you guys kidding the defense played bad! We didnt stop Dallas they stopped themselves! The next time we play the Cowboys thier recievers will have more experience and be better, and they will have a new center, and they is no way we will be able to stop them! We gave up almost 400 yds to them and they played terrible!

From when it was 16-9, our play calling was

16 passes (includes two sacks)

2 runs

We possessed the ball for drives of 0:34, 1:37, 3:14, and 1:19. That's a total of 6:44 for the last 19:00 of the game.

They can move the ball, but Kyle gets too cute for his own good. The run game had begun picking up and you go away from it? And you never even try to see if Torain can get loose after wearing down the defense early?

This is why we lost the game. Kyle S is an immature punk who thinks you can throw the ball 70 times a game and "stay aggressive." We need to run the ball much more than we did--just pound them into submission. I'm wondering how long Mike will put up with his son's horrendous play-calling. It cost us a game tonight that we should have won.

Yeah the defense had some key break downs and special teams was not so great but come on. The defense kept Dallas to 6 FGs. They kept them probably to about 170 yards and put our offense in good positions multiple times. This one is on the offense and Grossman.

My thoughts EXACTLY !!!!. There isn't much the D could have done better; they played pretty good ball. Now I am in the office sick surrounded by Cowboys fans bragging about Dez Bryant. Damn Offense, thanks alot.

My thoughts EXACTLY !!!!. There isn't much the D could have done better; they played pretty good ball. Now I am in the office sick surrounded by Cowboys fans bragging about Dez Bryant. Damn Offense, thanks alot.

Only one on the defense that should get any crap is Haslett for the 3rd and 21 play call. I wish our Defense had audible out of the play because there was no reason to blitz like that. Hall shouldn't get any crap for what happened because he shouldn't have been in that position.

I think the passing was to take advantage of Dallas' injured/depleted cornerbacks. The running game wasn't working. Hindsight is 20/20. If we don't all out blitz on 3rd and 21 then we probably get them to 4th down and stop them, game over. The botched snap on the FG really hurt.

Also I want to know how darn lucky can Romo sits to pee get. He ALWAYS gets those fing loose snaps. What are the odds?!!?!

The title of this thread sums it up. Not enough points and settling for FG on the road ain't getting it done. Glad we were competitive, but stings that it was a game on that we could have won.

I agree. Not to mention, I break out into a sweat whenever our FG unit takes the field. Never know what is going to happen. The Cowboys were ripe for a beat down and we didn't take advantage. Hopefully, things will be different when we play them again in Nov. I am not impressed with Rex.

Archived