Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Props to the Skins

Ken

Coming into this game, there was a lot of talk about taking Romo sits to pee out etc.

I thought the Skins defenders played a clean game and played a hell of a game. There were multiple instances where a Washington defender could have plastered Romo sits to pee but either held up or didn't hit him.

Landry was most notable as he could have had a shot on Romo sits to pee and didn't take it. I think Romo sits to pee was relieved about that as they shared some chatter after the play.

Overall, it was a good game and the Skins were a few key mistakes away from winning the game. It will be a much different game when we have to go to Washington, i only hope we are both healthy for that rematch as it may be for the division.

If Austin plays and a ton of other Cowboy players were in better health (Dez, Felix, Jenkins, Hatcher, Newman ect ect) , the game isn't close.

Oh, shut up. Seriously. This was Laron's first game and he wasn't out there all snaps. We lost Armstrong, our deep threat, early in the game. Orakpo got hurt and was out for a series and his backup came in and caused a fumble against Romo sits to pee. Line up and play, dude, and shut up with that.

If Austin plays and a ton of other Cowboy players were in better health (Dez, Felix, Jenkins, Hatcher, Newman ect ect) , the game isn't close.

You keep telling yourself that lol...Damn near every single game between the Skins and the Cowboys over the last 7 years has been close, no matter who is or is not hurt...no matter who is or is not the coach...no matter the records...no matter the stadium.

But, yeah...THIS time if everyone is healthy will be the time where the Cowboys trample the Redskins lol...

---------- Post added September-26th-2011 at 09:57 PM ----------

Coming into this game, there was a lot of talk about taking Romo sits to pee out etc.

I thought the Skins defenders played a clean game and played a hell of a game. There were multiple instances where a Washington defender could have plastered Romo sits to pee but either held up or didn't hit him.

Landry was most notable as he could have had a shot on Romo sits to pee and didn't take it. I think Romo sits to pee was relieved about that as they shared some chatter after the play.

Overall, it was a good game and the Skins were a few key mistakes away from winning the game. It will be a much different game when we have to go to Washington, i only hope we are both healthy for that rematch as it may be for the division.

They got one stinkin' sack lol :mad: :mad:...(at least it was by Kerrigan)...I wanted Romo sits to pee in the fetal position by the middle of the 2nd quarter :ols:...

You keep telling yourself that lol...Damn near every single game between the Skins and the Cowboys over the last 7 years has been close, no matter who is or is not hurt...no matter who is or is not the coach...no matter the records...no matter the stadium.

But, yeah...THIS time if everyone is healthy will be the time where the Cowboys trample the Redskins lol...

---------- Post added September-26th-2011 at 09:57 PM ----------

They got one stinkin' sack lol :mad: :mad:...(at least it was by Kerrigan)...I wanted Romo sits to pee in the fetal position by the middle of the 2nd quarter :ols:...

Well to be fair Dallas based a lot of their game plan around keeping the hits on Romo sits to pee to a minimum. Multiple TE sets to get an extra big body to stay in and block, 3 step drops, screens, ect. Pretty tough to get sacks like that. But how none of those botched snaps ended up in a sack..

Well to be fair Dallas based a lot of their game plan around keeping the hits on Romo sits to pee to a minimum. Multiple TE sets to get an extra big body to stay in and block, 3 step drops, screens, ect. Pretty tough to get sacks like that. But how none of those botched snaps ended up in a sack..

Those botched snaps drove me insane!!! lol :mad:...We couldn't get ANY of them? Sheesh.

It's starting to get frustrating that it seems like the Romo sits to pee-led Cowboys continue to play sloppy football against the ''Skins but Skins can never capitalize.

Tonight, Cowboys had 5 fumbles & 3 snaps over Romo sits to pee's head....Redskins had 1 fumble recovery and a single sack to show for it.....just awful.

One thing is for SURE, against a healthy Cowboys team, Redskins will need to muster a better pass rush. Often times Romo sits to pee seemed like he had all day to throw, but no one was open until Romo sits to pee was back there for a long time.

Can one of the Dallas fans explain something to me? How is it that Kevin Ogletree doesn't know the offense? Hasn't he been on your 53-man roster for 3 years now? Do you guys just have a bad WRs coach or do you just have an unusually undisciplined group behind Miles Austin?

Actually Dallas hired Jimmy Robinson from the Packers this off season who is a pretty well respected recievers coach. How Kevin Ogletree doesn't seem to know the offense is a mystery to me. Maybe he's just not very bright? Could be why he went undrafted, because he has pretty solid physical tools.

Wouldn't be surprised if Laurent Robinson takes a lot of his snaps next week.

Can one of the Dallas fans explain something to me? How is it that Kevin Ogletree doesn't know the offense? Hasn't he been on your 53-man roster for 3 years now? Do you guys just have a bad WRs coach or do you just have an unusually undisciplined group behind Miles Austin?

This is the question a lot of fans are asking. The guy is getting the ire of cowboys nation right now because, while he has some talent, he is lazy and aloof. The one big catch he did have I believe just stuck to his hand...

#3 Wr is a problem with him in that position. I think Laurent Robinson could be the guy there or they give Randy Moss a call. I would call Moss...

#3 WR is an issue for us. Everytime I think Ogletree will blossom he doesn't. I think Dwayne Harris (rookie) has the most upside and needs to learn the offense. Free should play RT. He was getting abused way too often. The more athletic Tucker should take over at LT soon. Our execution was nothing short of embarrassing. Laughable. Neither team wanted to take control of the game. It's encouraging to win not at full strength and playing horribly but we have a lot to work on. Felix actually starting running aggressively in the second half and the defense kept us in it. Great games for Newman, Lee, Felix, Romo sits to pee. Garrett has to get this team organized and have better red zone playcalling.

I think Hall's big mouth actually hurt the skins. It certainly looked to me that they were cautious not to hit Romo sits to pee late. I think Shanahan must have talked to the team about avoiding a PF on Romo sits to pee because you knew the refs would be looking for it after Hall's comments. I also noticed Hall never got his corner blitz called. Shanahan probably feared a 15 yard penalty if he called it.

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 01:48 AM ----------

I think with Austin out, Ogletree was moved into a spot where is hasn't practiced that much. He is basically a big tease. He makes an occasional good or great play but thats all. Robinson should push him to the bench and shortly off the roster. He should be a prime candidate to be cut when Bruce Carter comes off the PUP.

Props to the skins indded....i think the skins played a hell of a game and prolly deserve to win it.........Romo sits to pee was pretty awful all night until one throw, and that one throw was big and much needed.......but he was off on his throws all night, and the media will crown him big for this one...and hell i am his biggest fan, and i will take the win, but i know what my eyes saw, and it saw a C- performance out of Romo sits to pee until that 3rd and 21 play, that really should not have happened.

I am not going to be around here guys, i cant do it. I had some Skins fans talk major doo-doo on my Facebook, and even had a really good friend...at least i thought he was...Delete me and give me the ole F- You........

Its a game and its no worth all this. I have to say, I dont wanna be this old and make football that important in my life. I root for Dallas, the one and only team i have rooted for for 33 years of my 40 year old life...and i will never root for another team, but i refuse to be that person that sinks so far into this football abyis that he just has nothing else left in life but rooting for the TEAM he loves. Nope, not gonna be mne.

Hail to your skins, I think they are headed in a great direction and i think they played great and look like a contender........

Props to the team for that, and props to ya'll fans that love them.......

Peace

In two weeks, none of us will remember this game. I think we can all agree that it was a sloppy win. to be fair, the game probably should have ended in a tie. Neither team looked like they wanted to win.

Props to the Skins for sticking with the run. It looked like the Cowboys got tired late third/early fourth on defense and I feel you can attribute that to your running game. If you can manage to find some more playmakers on offense, I think that you'll do fairly well this year.

You would think that Romo sits to pee's hands and the ball have a magnetic attraction. The dude seems to be able to pick up a fumbled football better than any other athlete in modern history. Luck or skill? No clue...but it sure is uncanny.

In two weeks, none of us will remember this game. I think we can all agree that it was a sloppy win. to be fair, the game probably should have ended in a tie. Neither team looked like they wanted to win.

Props to the Skins for sticking with the run. It looked like the Cowboys got tired late third/early fourth on defense and I feel you can attribute that to your running game. If you can manage to find some more playmakers on offense, I think that you'll do fairly well this year.

You would think that Romo sits to pee's hands and the ball have a magnetic attraction. The dude seems to be able to pick up a fumbled football better than any other athlete in modern history. Luck or skill? No clue...but it sure is uncanny.

uncanny for sure...

and agree with you on a sloppy win.

It pains me to say it too, this aint the skins we all know and love (us Dallas fans love) this skins team is being built right and to be able to withstand.........And just when i was going to bury the Giants......they may end up being the division winner when it is all said and done.......

Archived