Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins will not compete until the team finds a QB

SkinsHokieFan

Hey, Rex has wowed us some in week 1 and 2. ASF is convinced he is on the verge of a great second half of his career.

But its obvious he is limited. He has always struggled with fumbles and his lack of athleticsm hurts him.

The Redskins will not win a Superbowl, and win games against an injured team like the Cowboys until the Redskins draft and develop a legit QB.

This is the 2011 NFL. The Redskins badly need one

I know you all swing to far. One week he's the best the next its "put in Beck." Just chill out and let this happen. We are completely screwed on games like that if we can't get the ball in the endzone. I think we need a new QB but what if he sucks? its going to be a long rebuild and let a lot of players learn.

Rex has reached his limit. He has quite a few obvious weaknesses.

He has no mobility or he cannot feel the pressure.

He fumbles almost 100% of the time.

He doesn't have a strong Arm so his deep ball is not feared.

It's very important in shanahans offense to have a roll out QB. With the stretch O you need a QB who keep can be a litle mobile.

Rex has peaked.. It's time too see what we have have in Beck and te perfect time is during the bye week.

I still support you Rex. We loose...we loose. No worries. We will continue to fight and win!

\I agree with this.

People who get upset about tonight's loss - or any this season - are completely losing perspective. This is a rebuilding year and it's not about wins or losses. This loss was not "the same old redskins" and anybody paying attention can see that. Going ahead with Rex this season - rather than trading for a veteran or forcing a QB pick that Shanny did not want - was the RIGHT move.

And hey if he's bad enough we'll get to see some Beck.

\I agree with this.

People who get upset about tonight's loss - or any this season - are completely losing perspective. This is a rebuilding year and it's not about wins or losses. This loss was not "the same old redskins" and anybody paying attention can see that. Going ahead with Rex this season - rather than trading for a veteran or forcing a QB pick that Shanny did not want - was the RIGHT move.

And hey if he's bad enough we'll get to see some Beck.

Oh I know that. That was my mentality going into the season.

The Cardinals and Giants did us no favors by not beating this team. I'd actually be happier with 0-3 right now then 2-1. I just see mediocrity

this is what i expected out of grossman all along, leading me to believe that those first two games (or even just the first one) was an enigma. he fumbled when the game was on the line, was not good on 3rd down, made multiple bad decisions and bonehead throws, and is not mobile whatsoever.

i am however completely sold on our defense. even a decent offensive output tonight and we'd have won this game by at least 10.

this is what i expected out of grossman all along, leading me to believe that those first two games (or even just the first one) was an enigma. he fumbled when the game was on the line, was not good on 3rd down, made multiple bad decisions and bonehead throws, and is not mobile whatsoever.

i am however completely sold on our defense. even a decent offensive output tonight and we'd have won this game by at least 10.

But but but if we just build the O-line like in the 1980s, it doesn't matter who the QB is! QBs are like, soooo overrated. You can totally win in today's NFL without a great QB. Just ask...er....

Archived