Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys vs Redskins Game Balls & Turd Balls

Goingforburgundy

Game Balls;

Trent Williams played amazing. Zero help on Demarcus Ware the entire night and held his own.

Josh Wilson Had tight coverage the entire night. Was beat a couple times but that can be expected

Laron Landry was all over the field tonight causing destruction and reaping havoc

Turd Balls:

Kyle Shanahan. That was one of the most poorly called games I think I have ever seen. Just pitiful in every regard.

Jamaal Brown. Was constantly being beat all night by who ever was lined up against him.

Jabaar Gaffney. At the end of both halfs you caught balls and tried for 2 extra yards instead of going out of bounds.

Game Balls;

Trent Williams played amazing. Zero help on Demarcus Ware the entire night and held his own.

Josh Wilson Had tight coverage the entire night. Was beat a couple times but that can be expected

Laron Landry was all over the field tonight causing destruction and reaping havoc

Turd Balls:

Kyle Shanahan. That was one of the most poorly called games I think I have ever seen. Just pitiful in every regard.

Jamaal Brown. Was constantly being beat all night by who ever was lined up against him.

Jabaar Gaffney. At the end of both halfs you caught balls and tried for 2 extra yards instead of going out of bounds.

Game Balls;

Turd Balls:

Jamaal Brown is a BUMB needs to be with Hanesworthless!

Turd Balls:

Completely agree. Threw way too much in the second half with the lead.

Offense is just not good enough. No rhythm, no balance, no big plays, not enough TDs.

Defense is coming to play. Offense is not getting it done.

Game Ball: No one.

Turd Ball: Collective team effort.

The offense was pathetic.

The defense got gashed at the end of the game by an arena football worthy team led by a crippled QB. NO WRs, NO OLINE They hadn't rushed for over 8 yards on a single run ALL YEAR. BLEW THE GAME.

Special Teams--> Another missed FG but that's a weekly thing so whatever

The kickoff team sucked--we consistently had it inside our own 20 all night off kickoffs

Coaching staff get the biggest turd.

Kyle Shanahan was HORRIBLE! Again nothing in the Red Zone. Terrible play calling all night. He sucks.

Haslett should be FIRED. 3rd and 21? 3 straight all out blitzes? I was YELLING at my TV..."Please don't do this!" NOT ON 3rd and 21

I blame both Shanahan's. Only 21 runs on Kyle's part, but more importantly very poor clock management by Mike. They kick the FG at 1:47. That's three run plays in the 4th quarter milking the clock. They should never have had that time on the clock. We acted like we were good enough to put a nail in the coffin throwing the ball when we did not demonstrate that ability at all during the game.

Game Ball:

My tuna sandwich

Kerrigan (3rd week in a row)

Landry (major impact already in only a handful of plays)

Turd Ball:

J. Brown (or his ghost or whoever was trying to block late in the game. I blame him for both chase down sacks)

K. Shanahan's playcalling (2nd week in a row, it is not aggressive at all, and doesn't fit Rex)

J. Haslett's one bad playcall ruins the decent game he was calling. He wanted to win, but you gotta be smart in that situation.

The D for not coming up with more turnovers on those botched snaps

Game Ball:

Trent Williams: He did an amazing job on Ware all by himself

Josh Wilson: Great game!

Laron Landry: He played really well. Tackled well most of the night, caused receivers to drop passes, etc.

Turd Ball:

Kyle Shanahan: The playcalling in the red zone, particularly in the first half of the game was just ugly

Rex Grossman: Not just because of that last play (though it was his second fumble we were just lucky the Cowboys didn't challenge it), but because he looked off all night and held the ball too long

Honestly, I can't give Hall a turd ball. That last catch by Dez wasn't good (but he should have had help) and the penalty sucked, but aside from that play he played fairly well. He wasn't burned on any plays.

Rex didn't play too well, but from what I saw the opportunities were fairly non-existent. No help from a run game. No ability to try and stretch the field because the pocket was only good for ~3 seconds at most. Biggest disappointment to me was the play calling. It just seemed like we never tried to adjust to the reality of the game. Dallas did this great. They knew they sucked on all levels tonight, so they played how it made sense for them. Quick passes to keep us as honest as possible. It didn't allow them to develop scoring plays in the red zone, but it allowed them to get into field goal range 6 times. Thank God they didn't have Terrance Austin and a healthy Romo sits to pee. We'd have been trounced tonight.

Archived