Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why Romo wont get hurt tonight...unless Rak>shovel

Mocountyskins

Let him play with is "broken rib and fully healed puntured lung". I hope he plays the whole game cause he will not have the same range in throws or mobility. I already know this is all a PR move so either way he is covered. If he wins he is a savior and a warrior for playing with the pain. If he loses he is just a warrior cause he toughed it out.

#1) The interviewer didn't hit him very hard. But he almost cut his head off with one of the shots because the shovel's top edge bounced upward towards the CEO's chin. That would have made for must-see-TV.

#2) Rak/Kerrigan/DeLo/LL will hit Romo sits to pee-the-*omo a LOT harder than the pansy shovel swing!

#3) Romo sits to pee's going to be even MORE immobile than usual, because that looks similar to wearing the fat suit that Mike Myers wore to play "Fat ****!" "Get in my belly!"

Just saw a shot of Romo sits to pee on the field in a shirt with the vest on. The thing is definitely thick enough to protrude out. Looked like he was smuggling something under there.

He was also whincing. I don't think he makes it thru the game. Steve Young also said he'd be fine until he got hit in that area. That is going to happen.

:rotflmao:

Orakpo at full speed smashing into you when you least expect it is going to hurt a hell of a lot more than some pansy ass journalist swinging a shovel.
:rotflmao:

Yeah, I think it said on Sports Science that something like 3200 pounds of force are generated by Ndomokong Suh, which is probably about equal with Orakpo hitting you full bore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBNo1jj1h54&feature=related

those were weak strikes with the shovel... i could put a plastic trash can lid on my chest and take those hits... yeah, they'll stop a bullet, but if Orakpo or Landry put their helmet into his chest and pound him in the ground hard, he is done.

01.jpg

I could block a swinging shovel with a trash can lid. Think you could stand in front of a charging Brian Orakpo with a trash can lid? :ols:

Archived