Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The now official week 4 insomniac thread (MET)

RichmondRedskin88

Pretty huge game for a week 3: if we win handily, it becomes a statement game, and the Redskins are a national story, sitting alone atop the NFC East. Lose, and Dallas is in first.

Dallas's defense scares me: under Ryan this year, the scheme is new and they lead the NFL in sacks with 10 in 2 games.

Finally, and I realize this is completely irrational and defies logic, but it always seems that whatever's expected in a MNF game with us, the opposite happens. Everyone's predicting a Dallas body-bag game with Romo sits to pee being carted off, so my paranoia is that we get beset by injuries and our healthy streak runs dry. Praying I'm wrong, lol.

I love the fact that we treat our clashes with the Cowboys like they're personal holidays. The world stands still leading up to the game and then our moods are affected so drastically afterwards either in the ultimate positive way or in a deathly negative way. The beauty of an actual old school rivalry and right now i'm in nervous mode to the max.

Evening ES brothers and sisters.

Wouldn't be an insomniacs thread without an Aussie coming in to say hi :)

I'm actually sick as a dog today. Had the day off work. Won't it be a shame if I have to take the day off work tomorrow and sit at home watching the Skins clobber the cowgirls on Gamepass ;)

I've been up since 6 GMT. (5 hours ahead of EST.). With a few hours broken sleep from a mixed night. It's now 7 minutes away from 12 PM as I type. The game is due to kick-off at 1:30 AM Tuesday morning here. And I'm out Monday evening so I can't nap.

It's gona' be a LONG ass day and night.

The sacrifices you make for football.

Hail.

Archived