Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Check out Vick Crying about no calls on late hits

tds

“More precautions should be taken when I’m inside the pocket,” Vick said. “Look at all the replays, I’m on the ground every time. It’s unfortunate for myself, unfortunate my team, and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t frustrated right now because of that.

And who was there to protect the dogs you killed?

Late hits my ass. This just in, defenders cant stop forward momentum one millisecond after you throw the ball. If Cutler said the same thing half the NFL would be calling him the P word. It's funny, I used to be one of his biggest fans back in the day before his true character came out. Now I just just call it karma when he breaks something and laugh.

And who was there to protect the dogs you killed?

Late hits my ass. This just in, defenders cant stop forward momentum one millisecond after you throw the ball. If Cutler said the same thing half the NFL would be calling him the P word. It's funny, I used to be one of his biggest fans back in the day before his true character came out. Now I just just call it karma when he breaks something and laugh.

Seriously......Dude....Just......Move......On........

Agreed. That "who was there to protect the dogs" line wasn't relevant to the discussion. The guy served his time. Now if you want to call him a whiny *****, I'm all for it!

And truth be told I don't care if you or anyone else thinks I should let the dog issue drop. Not gonna happen. **** Vick.

Archived