Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Rotoworld (9/24/11): Miles Austin out against the skins

Alaskins

Whilst I'm made up Austin's out, Ogletree has arguably the best hands on the Cowboys roster.

His progress has been halted by his work ethic and attitude by all accounts, but he's certainly a talented wide out.

Hail.

Well it looks like we might get to see all starting DBs suit up this week against them, which is also a plus for our side.

Redskins Redskins.com

Good news for #Redskins secondary, Josh Wilson is listed as probable for Monday night's game. Wilson was full-go in Saturday practice.

Well it looks like we might get to see all starting DBs suit up this week against them, which is also a plus for our side.

Redskins Redskins.com

Good news for #Redskins secondary, Josh Wilson is listed as probable for Monday night's game. Wilson was full-go in Saturday practice.

That's great news. We'll need them all, particularly if LaRon doesn't go, as he shouldn't IMHO with no full-go practices behind him.

Hail.

While it is one less player to worry about, I would have like to have them all at 100% if the Skins take them down so they're no excuses after the fact.

I don't care about the excuses the talking heads will make after the game. All we can do is play against the team that lines up across from us

We don't need them to be injured to win and injury doesn't equate to a victory. Predicting the outcome of a Redskins Cowboy game is impossible. With Romo sits to pee, Austin, Bryant, and Witten playing last season they scored 7 points on us and lost. Without Romo sits to pee and Bryant they scored 33 points and beat us the same year.

If the skins are truly a different team than last year they'll walk in there and stomp the overrated cowboys. If they are still a team with a lot of growing to do then they'll fold under the pressure on the road.

While it is one less player to worry about, I would have like to have them all at 100% if the Skins take them down so they're no excuses after the fact.

Please don't start that 100% stuff again. :)

Who cares about the excuses. The Redskins aren't at 100%, either. Would that fact make the victory any less sweet for the Cowboys if they won? Doubtful.

For me, I don't care if they are at 100%, or have to grab guys off the street. A victory against Dallas is a victory against Dallas.

All Washington can do is play the team put in front of them.

Redskins Redskins.com

Thats great news!!!

Wow, I didn't know that my post would generate so many responses. I know the "excuses" argument evokes a lot of fervor around here. I would feel the same if BSPN brought up the same stuff. Just like the rest of you guys, I want 3-0 after Monday night as much as anybody else around here. A win would definitely be a win.

I saw a similar discussion on the Dez (Dezbian?) Bryant injury thread. To cut to the chase on what was discussed:

With respect to the opposing team: If they were all injured, that'd be AWESOME. **** The cowboys! All we care about is winning the game, PERIOD!

With respect to the opposing team's fans: Your argument is 100% correct. We don't want any sniveling, bunny-ear-wearing, "special" Cowturds fans having any excuse whatsoever to negate the butt-whopping that we are going to give them on Mon.

Dez has many fans. He's flashy, and he's got talent. He's an elite talent, people say. A game-changer.

What people don't seem to realize, and this is shocking considering the fact that we play the Cowboys twice a year and know them very well, as divisional opponents...

Austin is the better receiver. When Romo sits to pee is throwing him the ball, Austin is one of the most unstoppable receivers in the league. He's top-5. He's done it with Dez and without him. He's the real deal, and he's VERY underrated.

This is a HUGE deal, people. Austin might just be the Cowboy's best player after Ware.

Can't say I'm mad about this one bit. He is their best & most CONSISTENT player on offense period. Romo sits to pee chokes but Miles is clutch. So that is one less thing to worry about for the defense. I hope the defense comes out with a fire in their ass, and put a hurting on them. I'm so pumped up to see how are defense gets after teams this year. I think each game we will get more and more aggressive. And actually having a NFL offense helps them out a bunch.

Archived