Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New to XtremeSkins!

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Also, I don't understand why it makes any difference anyway.... some of you are just jerks.... complaining about my location? Seriously?

I'm new... not a CowPuke fan.

Let me help you out a little. What PCS said is right, you need to let stuff roll off your back if you want to have a good time here. Let me give you one other piece of advice. Some of us have accounts on other teams message boards. Some of us happen to stumble across what other people post on other teams message boards.

Now ES may be like a crazy dysfunctional family, but it's OUR dysfunctional family. We may give each other **** here, we might get on each other's cases, but we do it here, not on other boards. When someone like you, who wants to be welcomed here as a new guy, posts this on not just any other board, but the board of our hated rivals.....

Califan actually does make some very good posts and he has a lot of football knowledge, BUT I do agree he is all over tr1's sac... and that guy is a nutjob. I don't like the Cowboys but I give credit where credit is due. Tr1 and Califan are just plain crazy and are what is wrong with so many Skins fans that post on Extremeskins. Califan to a much lesser extent than tr1... tr1 is just an idiot. Do I even need to mention Art?

My ban will be coming today overthere, but it's the truth. O well.

...then as far as I'm concerned, you aren't welcome here. TR1 may be a little over the top but he's out nutjob, and I would never say **** about him to fans of another team. Califan is nothing but respectable, yet you make a comment about him that would get you a week's vacation here as a rule violation. Art helped build this place, if I'm not mistaken. And yet you're going to go and post that **** about them on a Cowboys board. Pack up your **** and leave, as far as I'm concerned. You might not have been banned as you predicted, but you ought to be tossed out on your ass.

Yeah Forehead, I wrote that. Rival or not, when you go into someone else's house and are disrespectful, bullheaded, and pretty much show your ass then you deserve to have that behavior pointed out and corrected. I stand by what I wrote. Some of those guys over there paint all Skins fans in a bad light imho.

As for your other advice. Thanks ;)

Interesting. Willing to throw your fellow fans under the bus at a rivals message board not withstanding,it's also notable that in just a few days you managed to come up with some conclusions about not just fellow members here,but the board itself. Add to that you seem to have strong opinion about a few that post in the ATNFL,yet you've not posted there once. Hmmmmm.

Here's a PM I sent tk the other day:

dude, when you get time, check out "whiskytanghofoxtrot" who has the "intro" thread in the stadium. from day one i figured he was likely a dupe acct <or a troll> screwing around here and reading the last couple pages reinforces the hunch. i never checked cuz this temp dino pc's way too slow to bother.

of course, i was right. ;) the suggestion that he just innocently joined now during dallas week though he already has some super-sized negative opinion about several ES posters cuz he's been reading (on a cowpie forum at minimum) a long time, and, though a redskins fan, never joined though he already has the cowboy forum acct is….fascinating. ;)

Per his comments that califan is a “nutjob”, it says a lot about his judgment. califan is a fine and competent football message board poster to any rational reader as a matter totally independent of whether or not he "supports" tr1 and what one thinks about such a stance anyway.

And as for wtf's post on ES in cowpie forum, I think that while everyone has the right to post such opinions here on ES, it's more of the work of a man to do it here and more the droppings of a weasel (or troll) to do it there and state his insulting summary about “'most/many of the posters on ES” and the site and then come in here and make himself a self-celebratory “look at me” thread in the stadium and act all nicey-nicey. . What a tool.

so under more than one forum rule, I am going to make his prediction of a ban come true. if you guys want to guess which of the grounds mentioned he was booted on, feel free and I will tell ya it was more than one.

welcome to dallas day people. :evilg: take no prisoners among the enemy. :helmet:

so under more than one forum rule, I am going to make his prediction of a ban come true. if you guys want to guess which of the grounds mentioned he was booted on, feel free and I will tell ya it was more than one.

welcome to dallas day people. :evilg: take no prisoners among the enemy. :helmet:

Interesting outcome. Now I feel like a fool going back and forth with Bubble about what "In the Now" meant and all this time the guy was a troll. Anyway, never a dull day here @ Extremeskins...;) Yes welcome to Dallas Day! :cheers:

I wish there was a fan's forum top 10 or something. I'm confident that ES would be right up there at the top. I have a friend who is a Jets fan, and he spends a bunch of time over here just cause he likes the board so much. I'm also on InsideCarolina.com, a UNC board, and it's annoying how less awesome it is compared to this place.

And right on cue,the dumbass goes and whines about the ban. The fact that there are members there and here that see this thread and the real reasons why the dip**** was banned seems to escape him. :ols:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219108&page=18

I was right.. the jerk *** staff at Extremeskins banned me for what I wrote here. What a bunch of flippin losers. I'll flash my IP and be back next week but still.....

Screw off Art, Jumbo, TK, Zoony, PCS, tr1, and all the other tattle-tails that live in the third grade.

I shall return newbs!! HTTR!

(That better Dallas East?)

No small amount of irony involved in the last couple of statements is there? :silly:

Luckily, we don't prevent non-members from just reading our boards...so anybody with a brain who wishes to check it out can see exactly why WTF the traitor was banned. What a tool. I'd really like to know who's dupe account it was, though. :evil:

Well that rules out..... you know. :silly:

Archived