Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor: Dez is missing meetings and rehab...

tr1

For those of you who want this TALENTED BEAST :rotflmao: on our team, I'd remind you that in his short span in the NFL he has yet to complete a full 16 game season.

In fact, a thigh BRUISE is keeping him out right now. Yes, a bruise...and, the red-headed coach is acting like he thought it was getting better. Many of us will remember that Jerruh thought Dez would play last Sunday.

But, no. Now, it turns out that Garrett really isn't in control of his players...and that Dez is somehow 'special.'

Maybe Dez is just afraid of the Skins' defense. :ols:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8226f7d5/article/sapp-credits-romos-gutsy-play-says-time-to-reel-in-bryant

I'm not seeing the missing meetings and rehad thing....

All i know is the skins better win this game with the amount of injuries the cowboys have. I love having no pressure to win this game...

Link starts with:

"NFL Network's Warren Sapp told ESPN Dallas on Tuesday that if stories about Dez Bryant missing treatments and skipping out on team meetings are true, it's time for Cowboys veterans to tighten the reins on the talented, free-styling wideout."

Yeah man we better win, but why would going 1-2 not have any pressure with it? Losing to the Redskins at home, making us 3-0. Weren't we supposed to have the number 1 pick next year?

Link starts with:

"NFL Network's Warren Sapp told ESPN Dallas on Tuesday that if stories about Dez Bryant missing treatments and skipping out on team meetings are true, it's time for Cowboys veterans to tighten the reins on the talented, free-styling wideout."

Yeah man we better win, but why would going 1-2 not have any pressure with it? Losing to the Redskins at home, making us 3-0. Weren't we supposed to have the number 1 pick next year?

Ah, for some reason I skipped right over the first part of that article.

I still don't believe it, listening to Garrett's press conference today, he was nothing but upbeaqt about Dez. Said he has matured quite a bit and is working hard. I suppose he could be lying but who knows....certainly Sapp has no idea.

Cowboy fans have the injury excuse lined up already... :ols: In all seriousness I still think the game can go either way. It's Redskins-Cowboys and too many crazy things have happened for me to think otherwise.

Exactly kooky things ALWAYS happen when the Skins and the cowturds play, so I would expect this to be yet another one of those games (hopefully we come out of this match with the W and no injuries)

:dallasuck:

The pukes are going to have problems with our running game.

We could establish a new single game rushing record...because, let's face it, our third string running back is better than the pukes' first string guy.

:ols:

Oh, and Kenny, nice to see you expecting a loss by your team.

You're a great 'fan.'

:rotflmao:

I still don't believe it, listening to Garrett's press conference today, he was nothing but upbeaqt about Dez. Said he has matured quite a bit and is working hard. I suppose he could be lying but who knows....certainly Sapp has no idea.

Certainly Sapp has no idea, eh?

How certain? :ols:

Sapp has a much better chance of knowing than you do, I'd wager ;)

Certainly Sapp has no idea, eh?

How certain? :ols:

Sapp has a much better chance of knowing than you do, I'd wager ;)

Clearly you don't know that Ken is in fact more connected than a HOF player who recently retired from the league and works as an analyst/commentator. Quit being silly KDawg.

All i know is the skins better win this game with the amount of injuries the cowboys have. I love having no pressure to win this game...

Nobody expects anything from the Redskins. We are in the middle of a rebuild. We are 6.5-point dogs playing on the road. If we lose this game the Cowboys and Redskins have the same record and we still get you at home. It we win this game we are two up on the Cowboys ... and we still get you at home.

If you don't think there's any pressure on your September Darlings to win this you are crazy.

Nobody expects anything from the Redskins. We are in the middle of a rebuild. We are 6.5-point dogs playing on the road. If we lose this game the Cowboys and Redskins have the same record and we still get you at home. It we win this game we are two up on the Cowboys ... and we still get you at home.

If you don't think there's any pressure on your September Darlings to win this you are crazy.

The bolded part is all that is needed in response to Ken.

The pressure to win this game is squarely on the Cowboys. if they lose they fall to last place in the division with Detroit , Bye, and @New England up next.

Wow, could you imagine if they had lost to the 9ers. They could have been easily staring 0-5 straight in the face. As it stands when you look at it they desperately need to win this game. I think that's why they are even considering playing Romo sits to pee.

The pukes are going to have problems with our running game.

We could establish a new single game rushing record...because, let's face it, our third string running back is better than the pukes' first string guy.

The real irony here is that last year when they were the eventual SB champs, someone on here said "any of our backups would be starters on any other NFL team".

:ols: What an idiot that guy was, though I can't for the life of me remember who. I think he was banned.

Dez Bryant was annoited by the media and especially the Cowboys as a sure fire HOF player even before he entered the league. It is funny how it all played out too. Deion Sanders takes him to dinner, he loses his last year of eligility, enters the draft and gets drafted by the Cowboys. Then Deion mentors him until he starts getting ****y and doing all these things that makes Deion look bad. Then Deion disowns him as a friend and now Dez is getting favored by Jerry Jones and Co. Seems like Jerry got what he wanted. My belief is that Jerry went to Deion and set this all up so they could draft Dez. But it hasn't turned out exactly like Jerry wanted it to. Maybe it is coincedence but it sure seems fishy to me. Anyway Dez will never be as good as they expected him to be because he is too full of himself and is always hurt.

Archived