Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FirstPost.com: Berlusconi ‘called Merkel an un****able lard-arse’

DeaconTheVillain

ITALIAN newspapers claim Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi referred to the German Chancellor Angela Merkel as an "un****able lard-arse" in a telephone conversation with a newspaper editor.

Read more: http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/84568,people,news,italian-pm-silvio-berlusconi-called-angela-merkel-an-un****able-lard-arse#ixzz1YjFLuWZV

Well, that ought to convince Germany to bail out the Italians.

Seriously I would like to party with Berlusconi based on the stories I heard from family members in Italy.

from this statement i would have to say that you are either an absolute douchebag, or you have an incomplete picture of how well Berlusconi defines douchebag.

for the record... i am assuming the latter!

I still wish our Congress was more like the British House of Commons though, oh to be able to hear some of those idiots get trolled for the crap they spew.....priceless.

Prime Minister's Questions is some of the most entertaining ACTUAL reality television there is.

Prime Minister's Questions is some of the most entertaining ACTUAL reality television there is.

Yep, I love it. They don't have the luxury of standing and spouting their nonsense endlessly without rebuke and immediate rebuttal, they are instantly hammered with counter arguments and correction of facts, I love it!!

However, if you you want entertaining check out India's parliament

XkdezEAqAz0

Archived