Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Google/Fox Republican debate at 9pm.

Rdskns2000

Well, we get to hear all those wonderful questions you guys/gals sent in. :ols:

It's time to get rid of some deadwood. Huntsman, Gingrich,Cain and Santorum just need to fade away.

C'mon man, let Huntsman stay. Keep the only guy I may vote for. I am looking for some fireworks when the science question comes up ;)

I would really like another candidate to vote for, but so far it seems I will be casting a vote for four more years.

These candidates are unacceptable. Especially, the ones polling at the top.

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 10:07 PM ----------

Q. "If you found out that Pakistan had just lost control of nukes to the Taliban what would you do"

A. "India is our friend."

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 10:08 PM ----------

Has anyone met a Rick Santorum fan in real life? Are these people even real?

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 10:09 PM ----------

Obama will most likely lose the Jewish vote this election. And probably would lose the state of FL because of this.

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 10:12 PM ----------

I like what Gary Johnson said.

So I turned it on late (15 minutes ago)....is this a Perry vs. Romney debate with some on-stage observers?

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 10:35 PM ----------

Completely embarrassing that even one person would boo one of our military men because of his sexuality.

I missed that...what happened?

So I turned it on late (15 minutes ago)....is this a Perry vs. Romney debate with some on-stage observers?

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 10:35 PM ----------

I missed that...what happened?

Gay solider made a video saying he had to hide who he was when he joined and asked if they would try to repeal the new law about homosexuals in the military.

At least a few ppl in the audience boo'd the solider

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 10:41 PM ----------

Mitt Romeny: "There are plenty of reasons not to elect me"

lololol

4 more years of Obama. No Can Do. He didn't get my vote last time and will not this time. Thing is, we will get 4 more years of Obama because there is no real choice. None of the Republican field deserves to be president. Obama will eak out a narrow win and if Republican candidate is leading Obama; you can count on a third party candidate to ensure Obama wins in a 3 way race.

Gary Johnson didn't impress me. He sounded like a robot.

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 10:46 PM ----------

These people just need to drop out: Cain, Johnson, Huntsman,Santorum and Gingrich. Huntsman can run as a democrat if he wants.

Johnson really sounds like a robot.

Perry is nothing but an airhead. How did he win Texas governorship 3 times?

Even though he has no real chance, the only one who looks Presidential is flip flop Romney.

Romney is the only one I'd ever remotely consider even voting for, and I have no clue where he stands because it changes so often. I'd still probably vote for Obama over him, despite being unhappy with what he did with his time in office. (I think he's been too soft dealing with the nut jobs on the other side)

Did Bachmann just say that Obama has the lowest approval rating of any president in modern history? I'm going to have to look that up but it sounds like BS.

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 10:54 PM ----------

Yeah, just looked it up, Obama sitting between 39% and 47% approval rating right now, Bush at his lowest was at 25%.

Facts are her enemy.

I was half watching it at the end, was it Huntsman that made the joke about Perry and Romney bludgeoning each other to death?
I bet that would get high ratings on fox.

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 11:07 PM ----------

Perry looked like a goddamn moron when he went after Romney the last time. I thought he was having a stroke.

Reminds me of a scared guy trying to fight back by taking a swing, stumbling, and falling on his ass.

Archived