Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bowing to the Saudis? Lloyds of London drops lawsuit agsinst Saudi Arabia for 9/11

Rdskns2000

Okay, I'll bite, why would the Saudis want 9/11 to happen?

They hate us. They practice the most extreme form of Islam. Who do you think is financing the spread of radical Islam.

I'm not talking about the royal family, they love us since we like them in power but the average Joe Saudi hates America.

Most of the 9/11 highjackers were Saudis.

They hate us. They practice the most extreme form of Islam. Who do you think is financing the spread of radical Islam.

I'm not talking about the royal family, they love us since we like them in power but the average Joe Saudi hates America.

Okay, I thought you were talking about the royal family (the government), but let's be realistic, everybody that isn't in the royal family in Saudi Arabia didn't plan 9/11.

Err... all of those things are true, but they have nothing to do with the Saudi government.

You don't think elements of the government didn't approve? The government is more than just the royal family.

Also, alot of charities are just fronts to funnel money elsewhere.

I'm sure that influentional people in Saudi Arabia supported Bin Laden. Didn't hurt that he was already one of those wealthy influential people himself.

One of Al Qaeda's biggest goals is to bring down the Saudi Royal Family and create a new religious Caliphate across the Middle East. So I'm not sure I get your point.

its odd this was brought up...

I was going through some of my old files at work from a colleague who was stationed in Saudi Arabia back in 04 when Saudis were killing/kidnapping Westerners. Judging by his writings, he was scared ****less at the time, but he clearly mentioned that there were moderates in Saudi Arabia who liked Westerners, and then there were the extremists who were being fed by the radical Imams (which one of the guys (muslim) he worked with told him about and how uncomfortable it made him since he did not feel bad toward Westerners). That is where this is coming from - the Imams.

There is clearly a divide in the Saudi royal family because some of the members are directly funding radical medresses in poor places (Pakistan/Yemen/North Africa) that preach hatred of the West. I think when members of this board ask for Muslims to denounce the radical portions of Islam, this is what they are referring to.

Also, just to show how influential Wahhabi Islam is at the moment on the internet - most of the videos/ask an Imam sites are run by Wahhabists....you cant tell me that it doesnt have an effect on young Muslims who are looking for answers to things they have questions for. Wahhabi Islam is much more radical than your typical Sunni/Shia doctrine.

Archived