Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com | Fabiano's Start 'em Sit 'em (Redskins related)

kevinklein

http://www.nfl.com/fantasy/story/09000d5d8227365b/article/bradshaw-should-shine-for-fantasy-owners-in-week-3?module=HP11_content_stream

Fabiano continues to drive the Skins bandwagon. I know these are fantasy-based thoughts, but wow.

He tells fantasy owners to start:

Rex Grossman

Santana Moss

Fred Davis

Redskins D

He tells fantasy owners to sit:

Tony Romo sits to pee

Felix Jones

Here's to hoping Fabiano is right.

EDIT: Meant to post this in the Stadium. Please move if deemed appropriate.

Fantasy-wise, I would start the Skins D if I were going up against Kitna and if some of the other guys were out (Dez, Austin, Felix). But Dallas will still put up good yards against us. However, we are a good "fantasy" defense this year, as we do get about 4 sacks per game I think, have scored a defensive TD, and can get some turnovers.

This will be my third week starting Rex Grossman (hopefully P. Manning will come back). I am in a all Redskin fan league and my opponent has Romo sits to pee so basically I think it comes down to that matchup which I should win. Also Fabiano is a Cowboys fan so if he says start Redskins and sit Cowboys during Dallas week then it says alot. He also remembers when Romo sits to pee played against the Redskins injured. The 7-6 game like two years ago and the week 17 Cowboys game Romo sits to pee played for one half and a couple plays in the 3rd quarter when we made the playoffs. Basically everything about this game says a Redskin win...

As bad as I want to be a homer and start the Skins D, I have the Chargers D against Kansas City... Good choice or bad?

My homer picks for the week are Hightower rather than Jahvid Best (Lions v Minny) and Fred Davis rather than Dustin Keller (Jets v Raiders)

Excellent choice. I would do the same

Fantasy-wise, I would start the Skins D if I were going up against Kitna and if some of the other guys were out (Dez, Austin, Felix). But Dallas will still put up good yards against us. However, we are a good "fantasy" defense this year, as we do get about 4 sacks per game I think, have scored a defensive TD, and can get some turnovers.

Plus the threat of Banks if your league includes special teams with your defensive team

Archived