Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboy fan here -- Rivalry memories.

mikeymo1

i was gonna say the same to you, both our teams have had some rough years now. but at least we have OU/Alabama to look forward to in the national title game.

And please don't go back to the Cowboys board and tell them we have a poll about cutting Torain. Both sides have dumbass fans.

i stopped at the 90's because after that the rivalry fell apart. everyone thinks of cowboys/ eagles now as the new hatred rivalry. only old school fans like us still think about it. but since you opened the worms how about the rocket ismail dagger to the chest in overtime.

i stopped at the 90's because after that the rivalry fell apart. everyone thinks of cowboys/ eagles now as the new hatred rivalry. only old school fans like us still think about it. but since you opened the worms how about the rocket ismail dagger to the chest in overtime.

Monday Night Miracle

Hand Of God Game

35-7

27-6 one yard rushing.

I think that's an excellent point and the only way to fix it is for the skins to start winning again.

I was at that game in 1999. We were kicking your asses 35-21? I think at halftime and lost in OT. Ridiculous!

no this was intended to be fun, but some of the "dumbass fans" have already started sh*t talking.

Well, you just blew it with this tripe :ols:...

One guy gave a half-hearted attempt to give a fraction of "smack talk" in his post, and you're already butt hurt over it. AND, you expected something else when coming to a Redskins fan message board--during Cowboys week? lol :doh:

Worst loss (just to throw mikeymo a bone) was 1979 season ending loss. Skins up by 13 late in the 4th when Roger Staubach engineers a miracle rally to pull out a 35-34 win. The loss was devastating. If the Skins win they have home field throughout the playoffs. But because they lost and the Cardinals layed down for the Bears (42-6) the Skins lose a tiebreaker and don't even make the playoffs.

Distant second, Clint Longley

I've never seen this before (From Skins/Pokes rivalry page on Wikipedia)

# On August 2, 2008 when Art Monk and Darrell Green were inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, during a live broadcast of Hall of Fame coverage, when Redskins fans were asked to sing the fight song, they began to chant "Dallas Sucks". The cast laughed about and Michael Irvin simply wrote 281 on a piece of paper symbolizing Art Monk and Darrell Green's numbers, 28 and 81. The fans were then forced to leave the broadcasting area and not allowed to return until after the induction ceremony.

Well, you just blew it with this tripe :ols:...

One guy gave a half-hearted attempt to give a fraction of "smack talk" in his post, and you're already butt hurt over it. AND, you expected something else when coming to a Redskins fan message board--during Cowboys week? lol :doh:

Archived