Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Get ready, Romo, the 'beast' is coming to town

mzkp54

How classic would it be if Landry, Orakpo and Kerrigan are all hit Romo sits to pee at once?? Is that possible? I watched the replay of Rogers hit on Romo sits to pee, its his lower left side ribs under his pads. They have fitted him for a special jacket. Hit him low and him often, he is going to gasp for air on every hit. Is it Monday yet?

How classic would it be if Landry, Orakpo and Kerrigan are all hit Romo sits to pee at once?? Is that possible? I watched the replay of Rogers hit on Romo sits to pee, its his lower left side ribs under his pads. They have fitted him for a special jacket. Hit him low and him often, he is going to gasp for air on every hit. Is it Monday yet?

Would be sick if Orakpo picks up Romo sits to pee, lifts him into the air, Kerrigan grabs a table, and Laron 3d's him right through the table

Romo sits to pee did a video chat with the Inside the NFL crew tonight.

I noticed during the bit he was immobile on his right side, and he seemed to be hoarse or maybe even wincing when he spoke. After the segment, they showed him standing up while the production staff took the mic off his shirt, and he was very slow to rise.

For all the conspiracy theorists out there this is no doubt fuel for their fire, but to my eye he seemed genuinely ****ed.

As much as I would like to see 91 and 98 sandwich him into next season, I gotta say, I would love to see him sit this one out. The 'Skins chances of embarrassing Dallas are exponentially greater if they face Kitna.

i wouldnt really call landry a "beast".. what has he done in his career to warrant that name? hes had more whiffs than big hits.

And another Redskins super fan speaks out! SMH..

I honestly do not think Shanahan rushes him out there until he proves he can go all out in practice & proves he's 100% for an extended period of time..

If he's gonna go all out 100%, what's the diff if it's in practice or the 1st play of a game? I doubt Shanny works him too hard, but I dont see any harm in cutting him loose for a few series anyway! They do an extensive warmup pre-game, so if he's ready, he's ready!! Unleash the beast!!! HAIL!!

I hope he is 100% and ready to cause havoc, but I have seen it all too often with hamstring injuries. Most of the time the guys end up battling it for the entire season, case in point the Texans AF. He tried to come back and re-injured it. I am dying to see 30 get in the mix with this new D, and their is no team I would rather he make a triumphant return against than the broke backs, but I just hope he is healthy and this does not cost him the season. HTTR!

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 10:27 PM ----------

OH MY! That video got me jacked. I hope he is ready and healthy. He brings a whole other level of nasty attitude and aggressive mindset to the D. C'mon LL, we need you buddy! HTTR!

oh no! hes making tackles, just like every other player on the team does

me thinking landry is overrated has nothing to do with me hating on the redskins, come up with a better line than that.

So what do you use to judge a players performance on the field? Stats don't work for you, getting looked at for awards doesn't work for you, (since before his injury he was in DPOTY contention) and just generally playing aggressive and well (other than a select couple games).

2010 NFC Defensive Player of the Week (Week 5)

SS LaRon Landry was named NFC defensive player of the week for his 13-tackle, two-turnover performance against Green Bay. Landry is playing at a Pro Bowl level this season, and it’s safe to say that he stands out on film when opponents sit down to scout the Redskins’ defense.

“You can just tell that he’s got excelling instincts just moving,” Colts QB Peyton Manning said on a teleconference. “You see him on one side of the field and then all of a sudden you see the play kind of go to the other side and all of a sudden you see him show up on film making a big hit or recovering a fumble or whatever it may be. So I think his athletic ability just allows him to do certain things which are pretty unique.”

Landry said he was honored to win the award.

Peyton Manning surely has no idea what he's talking about, he's a blabbering idiot right?

stats in 9 Weeks: 85 (66 solo), INT, 8 Passes defended, FF, FR, Sack.

Basically, prove where he wasn't a beast on our team, and helped us win games more often than not, and maybe someone will take you seriously.

Sure he messed up in coverage a couple times, but no Safety is perfect, especially not a aggressive SS like him. He's one of the best athletes on our team, and last year could've been an amazing year without the injury ending it early.

oh no! hes making tackles, just like every other player on the team does

Ask the players he tackles if he hits them like every other player.

I think you will be surprised with the answer.

His own teamates on D have made comments about getting out of the way when the beast approaches to avoid friendly fire.

Archived