Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs. Dallas on ESPN: Will this be airing locally?

jonnyboy383

Does anyone know if Hampton Roads does the same thing DC does with making sure at least one of the local stations carry the game? I remember living DC area and no problem getting primetime on one of the locals. Hell, even down here preseason games are on local (except the ravens espn game : (

How do you get service and not have ESPN? Rabbit ears don't work on the old floor model TV anymore.

Yes they do, but you need a digital converter box to pull in the local over the air channels. They were about $40 a piece when the conversion to HD took place a few years ago. I have one in my basement, but my wife gave away the TV I got it for.

How do you get service and not have ESPN? Rabbit ears don't work on the old floor model TV anymore.

I'm using an over the air antenna for picking up local HD channels. It's all I need for watching the Redskins, except for the Monday night football game. Hope Channel 20 is showing it. They showed one of the preseason games but it was crap HD.

I'm using an over the air antenna for picking up local HD channels. It's all I need for watching the Redskins, except for the Monday night football game. Hope Channel 20 is showing it. They showed one of the preseason games but it was crap HD.

I have direcTV and on the guide is showing that WDCA will be carrying the game.

Archived