Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Better not sleep on the Rams

NoCalMike

Regardless of what happens against the Cowboys, The Rams look like a team that is pretty close to getting things right.

Honestly they remind me a lot of the 'Skins offense, they are driving all over the NYG defense, and did the same against Philly early last week before losing Jackson, they just keep coming up short in the redzone.

However if they can get that fixed they will be a decent team.

Rams suck, and the Giants suck. If the Redskins want to be known as a good team, they have to beat the bad teams. They've already done that with the Giants, they better do it with the Rams.

]

Rams are far from being a team that sucks, they do have injuries to key players and the Redskins have had a tough time with them the past few years.in case you have forgotten

]

Rams are far from being a team that sucks, they do have injuries to key players and the Redskins have had a tough time with them the past few years.in case you have forgotten

Sorry, but they're not a good team... A team is not composed of 22 starters. A team composed of 53 players on the roster. Giants are dealing with injuries also, but they are better than the Rams.

Ok I admit it, I spoke a little too soon, however I hope the results of the Cowboys game, beit a huge win or an emotional loss, don't have the team looking forward to the bye week and not thinking about Rams.

If we lose to Cowboys, still need to focus on going 3-1 before the break.

Yeah the Rams ended up looking pretty bad by the end of tonight's game.....it looked early like they were driving the ball pretty well on the Giants but just making bad mistakes in the red zone which was resulting in field goals (Wow who does that remind you of before this season?)

Also, how long is Steven Jackson out for? I am guessing he will back by Week 4...is that wrong?

A buddy of mine is a Ram's fan. We were just discussing his team after last nights debacle.

I reviewed the schedule with him and damn did they get screwed. All 6 division games are in the 2nd half of season, at one point 4 in a row.

LOSS week 1 vs Philly

LOSS week 2 @ Giants

week 3 vs Ravens

week 4 @ Skins

week 5 BYE

week 6 @ Packers

week 7 @ Cowboys

week 8 vs Saints

week 9 @ Cardinals (division)

week 10 @ Browns

week 11 vs Seahawks (division)

week 12 vs Cardinals (division)

week 13 @ 49ers (division)

week 14 @ Seahawks (division)

week 15 vs Bengals

week 16 @ Steelers

week 17 @ 49ers (division)

The first half of the season is no cakewalk. The most competitive games of the first half might only be the Skins and Cowboys. Now let me first say that I believe the Skins are vastly improved but Skins and Rams do have a lot of recent history with one another. My buddy thinks that if Spags wants his job, he's gotta win big in the next few weeks. Skins and Cowboys are his greatest chance to do so. No way they run house on the Ravens, Packers or Saints.

Apparently the media is ripping into Spags today. He also said that "Word is new Rams owner Stan Kroenke pulled him aside while Spags was on his way to the presser and spoke with him quietly for 20 minutes." Who knows what was discussed. He also thinks the Rams no-huddle is potent but they only seem to use it in the first half of the game. He says the fanbase wants Spags out. Ravens could quite possibly giftwrap that for the fans.

I'd be more inclined to believe this if Daranio Alexander wasn't made of glass

When he plays hes always good for a 100 and a TD

But Mike Sims Walker blows and I'm not a fan of Cadalliac Williams

Lance Kendricks I thought was going to be huge this year but he's not been doing anything

The Rams aren't the best 0-2 team unlike what Adam Schfter thinks

They need at least another year

I thought the Rams played pretty well. Two backbreaking turnovers hurt them big time, that and the lack of red zone production(hmmm sound familiar??).

The Rams still have a shot in that terrible division. It'll be between them and Arizona.

Bradford needs more help, but man he looks like a keeper. I wish we could go back in time, lose a couple more games in 09(that season sucked anyway)and draft Bradford. How good would he look playing under the Shanahans with our supporting cast?

The Ravens are definitely going to kick their ass this weekend. The Ravens will look at the Rams exactly how the Steelers just looked at the Seahawks. They'll want redemption for the previous weeks loss. Which means with this loss, the Rams will be in do-or-die mode for week4 vs Skins. To add to that... the Rams get a BYE week after that.

Week 4... Skins vs Rams... will be a huge game for both teams. Every team wants to go into the BYE with a win. Stewing over a loss for 2 weeks sucks. If the Rams lose that one, which IMO could be their 4th loss, that team is DONE. So expect to see everything they've got thrown at the Skins.

With that said, this game vs the Rams in week4 is quite possibly going to be the defining moment for the new Skins team. If Skins are 3-0 vs an 0-3 Rams team, expect a trap game.

The way things are going for the Rams, if they lose again by such a big margin I could see them firing Spags. For once I'd love to be the team that gets another coach fired instead of being the team that the new coach has his first game against(which always results in that team winning).

But still the Rams give us a ton of trouble, and we don't have the level of talent the Eagles, Giants, and Ravens have to win in a blowout.

Archived