Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DM: Forget cremations or being buried, how about being liquidised? Funeral home brings in machine which turns dead bodies into 'brown syrup'

China

Forget cremations or being buried, how about being liquidised? Funeral home brings in machine which turns dead bodies into 'brown syrup'

A Florida funeral home has introduced an eerie alternative to burial or cremation - body liquefaction.

The stainless steel machine can dissolve a corpse in just under three hours, and the 'brownish, syrupy' liquid is then pumped into the municipal water system.

The bones remaining can be ground down and returned to the family, rather like ashes from a cremation.

article-2039016-0DF7A27400000578-149_634x459.jpg

Click on the link for more, including a video

Forget cremations or being buried, how about being liquidised? Funeral home brings in machine which turns dead bodies into 'brown syrup'

A Florida funeral home has introduced an eerie alternative to burial or cremation - body liquefaction.

The stainless steel machine can dissolve a corpse in just under three hours, and the 'brownish, syrupy' liquid is then pumped into the municipal water system.

The bones remaining can be ground down and returned to the family, rather like ashes from a cremation.

Click on the link for more, including a video

Ewwwwwwwww...this made me gag!

I can't imagine how city/county governments could spin this to make it at all an appealing option.

:puke:

---------- Post added September-20th-2011 at 10:27 AM ----------

Ewwwwwwwww...this made me gag!

I can't imagine how city/county governments could spin this to make it at all an appealing option.

Yeah, I read that line and my head spun....I couldn't even read the rest...seriously how screwed up is that!?

and yeah the soylent green joke...seriously how far off are we from that if we're pumping liquified corpses into our water supply, why not use the nutritional value of a corpse to feed the poor....:puke: again.....

Archived