Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Other teams jerseys at the game Sunday

Dub70s

DC is a town that has tons of workers that come from all over the US because of the federal govt. It is what it is, they probably showed up with a local friend to go to a Redskins game. Are you new to the area?

PS - Change your sig dude. It's so........irrelevant to what we have going on now. :)

There was a dude in a Tom Brady jersey in row 2 of our section that was standing for pretty much the whole game.

People were yelling "Sit down Brady!" for most of the afternoon.

If you are going to wear a random team's jersey, at least be cool, and respect the home team's fans.

If these people love those other teams, shouldn't they be at home watching those teams play on tv?

What if they've never been to a football game and got offered free/cheap tickets?

I really don't understand why people care so much. The redskins have been dreadful for 20 years, which means tickets are easily obtained for cheap and sometimes free. That means lots of people who aren't skins fans find themselves at the game. If you think starting 1-0 is going to change all that, you're mistaken.

What if they've never been to a football game and got offered free/cheap tickets?

I really don't understand why people care so much. The redskins have been dreadful for 20 years, which means tickets are easily obtained for cheap and sometimes free. That means lots of people who aren't skins fans find themselves at the game. If you think starting 1-0 is going to change all that, you're mistaken.

If you're deciding not to watch your favorite team play because a Redskins ticket is cheap or free, then you are not a real fan of that other team. Simple.

If you're deciding not to watch your favorite team play because a Redskins ticket is cheap or free, then you are not a real fan of that other team. Simple.

:idea: Maybe, just maybe - they are "closet fans" of the Redskins and are afraid to "come out" because their friends would hate them. :D ........... trust me, there are allot of them here in Kansas

OR.......... they are scouts for the other teams??

Or they are jealous of our fan base.........

Just a thought........:thumbsup:

I will when we win seasons consistently!

Well, if that's the criteria it should come down immediately, since you seem to be saying those days are maybe not over after all.

I agree with the other guy. It's like a photo of your ex wife in the house.

~Bang

I saw a bum in a Witten jersey coming down the isle and a whole entire section of Redskins fans started laying into him and booing him. He was getting all worked up and animated, arguing back with an entire section of fans. Me and my wife were laughing.

Archived