Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs cardinals highlight video!!

PiggyLover

Man, I dont know what i am more excited about...Kerrigan and Orakpo? Imagine with Landry? Those 3 rushing the passer? Even without Landry they are harrasing the QB...even Fletcher is now with these 2.....is it me or does Fletcher look like hes 25 out there? Or Helo Jr. He looked so good today on his limited action. He is demanding more time with his burst...Or Grossman keeping his cool after the 2 picks. Not the greatest game by him...but nice damn gritty attitude that i cant help but love. never gives up and felt like he really rubbed off on the team!

Man they look so polished in these videos. If they can get rid of those interceptions (which they did later on) and the injuries and add some depth, we are going to be a serious contender.

Grossman looks like someone that can be developed. Whether he's "too old" or not I have no idea. He had a great arm in a couple of those passes and the O line gave him some time. Him, Moss, and Davis have something going on that I like.

Helu absolutely amazes me at his burst speed. I swear to me he looked faster and quicker thinking than HT tonight. I'm kind of wondering what the future of the RB will be. My guess is swap these guys in and out and give them some rest. I would also like to see Torain at some point soon.

Kerrigan is a rookie that absolutely blows my mind every game. He shows great awareness and strength. I'm on his bandwagon.

All in all, I'm happy with how it went but it also scares me. We did some great plays and some absolutely awful ones. I hope we can end this inconsistency and give my heart a break.

I didn't get to see the Orakpo sack during the game. I don't know if I've ever seen a ball shoot up in the air like that on a sack. He absolutely hammered kolb. I can't believe he got up from it without a concussion.

My new wallpaper...

nfl_u_orakpo_gb1_576.jpg

---------- Post added September-19th-2011 at 03:31 AM ----------

Who cares about the music? Seriously, mute it if you don't like it, but if you are someone like me who was in a 7 hour car ride with no radio due to kids watching movies I love the fact that it is up so quickly!!! Thanks to the OP!!!! Keep them coming and make more people mad about your music choice but keep the video coming!

Who cares about the music? Seriously, mute it if you don't like it, but if you are someone like me who was in a 7 hour car ride with no radio due to kids watching movies I love the fact that it is up so quickly!!! Thanks to the OP!!!! Keep them coming and make more people mad about your music choice but keep the video coming!

It's called constructed criticism. OP says he's gonna do it every week, so some tips don't hurt. It's a damn shame when such a great video is coupled with horrible audio.

(I'd personally just leave the commentators audio, leave the music out and let football be football)

No, I think he's talking about the force fumble where Carriker almost caught it.
Oh, ok. Gotcha.

---------- Post added September-19th-2011 at 02:27 AM ----------

No, it was an Orakpo sack. The one you're thinking of was Fletcher laying him out. Kolb had an excedrin day.
Ok, I wasn't sure who hit Kolb on that TD throw to Fitz. But he showed toughness. Like you said, he was getting smacked around all day. You have to admire a guy that stands in there and isn't afraid of the hit.

Archived