Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com: Tony Romo gets a kiss from Jerry Jones

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4683822/tony-Romo sits to pee-gets-a-kiss-from-jerry-jones

SAN FRANCISCO -- At the end of a long afternoon at Candlestick Park, Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee could barely move. Romo sits to pee suffered a fractured rib in the Cowboys' dramatic 27-24 overtime victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.

Romo sits to pee is scheduled to undergo a CT scan on Monday.

Romo sits to pee moved around the locker room slowly and had trouble putting on a dress shirt and pants.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones felt moved by his quarterback, who didn't start the second half due to the injury only to come back into the game and lead the Cowboys to a game-winning Rally.

Jones and Romo sits to pee shared an embrace and then Jones kissed Romo sits to pee on the temple.

It was an emotional moment for Jones, who watched his team rally from a 14-point deficit.

I'm all for being comfortable with my own sexuality ( I am willing to acknowledge if a dude is ugly or not), but I'm not sure I'd want another man kissing my head. Maybe when I was five and my dad would do it, but not now...

Slapping a mans ass (sports only)? Yes, completely acceptable

Kissing another man on the cheek/temple? Hells to the no

I'm all for being comfortable with my own sexuality ( I am willing to acknowledge if a dude is ugly or not), but I'm not sure I'd want another man kissing my head. Maybe when I was five and my dad would do it, but not now...

Slapping a mans ass (sports only)? Yes, completely acceptable

Kissing another man on the cheek/temple? Hells to the no

Exactly.

Btw, anyone seen that beer commercial where the dude asks his boy to go to the restroom with him? :ols:

---------- Post added September-19th-2011 at 03:03 AM ----------

Did anyone see on the Steelers pregame where Mike Tomlin kissed Troy Polamolu. And last week the story about Rex and Rob Ryan kissing each other on the lips. What's going on in the NFL right now?
I blame Isaiah and Magic.

Romo sits to pee's injury is probably exaggerated. A lot of fans were turning fast on Romo sits to pee and the Cowboys organization had to do something to nip it in the bud, so the fans would rally behind Romo sits to pee again. If Romo sits to pee and Felix Jones were really hurt that bad, they would not be playing next Monday and they are. Yeah, they can get shot up with some pain killers, but the reality is, if they are really hurt, they will look and perform sloppy. If they come out and play well, you know the injury hype is BS. This whole thing just sounds contrived.

Archived