Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why am I glad Dallas won their game in Week 2?

DCdangerous

Because I know that if we came to their house and they had an 0-2 record, the would have a hug chip on their shoulder and would be ferocious against us.

After the win, their anger has subsided and wont be fully on a target-locked mission to beat us. Now we can come in with a good ol division match.

Because I know that if we came to their house and they had an 0-2 record, the would have a hug chip on their shoulder and would be ferocious against us.

After the win, their anger has subsided and wont be fully on a target-locked mission to beat us. Now we can come in with a good ol division match.

Hug Chips. Comfort food for crappy quarterbacks. I eat 'em![/tonyromo]

Just playin'. I agree completely.

:slap: However reasoned you think your logic is, it's Dallas, your a Redskin, and it isn't. :slap:

Hail.

I never like seeing Dallas win, but this could be good for the Skins. The media will be drooling over Dallas/Romo sits to pee all week and the "experts" will build them up, giving us no chance on Monday. And the sweetest part of it all will be seeing Dallas fall flat on their faces after the whole week of build up. Romo sits to pee may not have broken ribs, but if Skins get a victory next week on national TV, it will surely break their spirit

No.

This follows the thinking of "I want all their players healthy and them at their best". Imaginary ****.

**** that. Despite what happens between skins/boys next week, it's important to be ahead in the division. Dallas needs to lose to everyone.

You traced my exact thoughts, DCdangerous. I was just about to start a similar thread.

I can't wait...HTTR!

I said that I am glad Dallas won because I have seen the Redskins lose to the Rams when the Rams were winless. I have seen the Redskins lose to the winless Lions and the lions didn't even score a touchdown (15-12). The point is I always fear the Redskins would be the first win for any winless team. Unless the Rams stay winless before our game, we won't have to worry about it.

It will be a battle between Reed Doughboy and Romo sits to pee.

They will make it a point to find whoever he may be covering and target him all night, and just when Hall laxes, they will nail him with a big play as well.

I am still not sold on this 3-4 defense, and I know the pieces aren't there yet, except for the 3 part of it; it was frustrating to see their TE get open on so many plays. Lets hope they were saving LL for the Dallas game AND he helps to somewhat secure the secondary...

Archived